Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It’s a barometer of how far we have come when we are disappointed with a point at the Dippers.
Although we added to the squad last summer have we got a stronger first eleven for our most difficult games?
Last year’s achievements were incredible and we will keep going.
Whatever the answers we all love this club.
Delighted with a point. Fucked off with how we played.

He had a split second to make the decision
Sure, but this is the absolute peak of elite football, every decision is a split second one.

Ultimately Nunez runs across Edersons field of vision and he still takes a wild swing at it when all it needed was to pull out and shepherd the man.

That away end was a disgrace by the way

More tourists than city fans where I was stood

A family of 5 Chinese tourists behind me. Mum dad and three young kids (so they didn’t get pull throughs). The youngest kid just sat down playing with her phone for the full game

I predicted a draw (albeit 2-2) before the game so happy with that.
We are still in it and still favourites-according to the bookies

Disagreed. That's not a penalty. But it doesn't fit your narrative on here.
I didn't think it was either, I think we get carried away by the hype from Neville and co sometimes. A photo of moving action can be misleading, the video shows he played the ball first.

Serves them right anyway, tends to be how refs tend to view the 50-50s when players have gone looking for it several times previously in the match.

Our worst 2nd half performance of the season , couldnt give a shit it was the Dippers at Klanfield , they were decimated with injuries and we still didnt turn up on the day , yet again our players wilted at Klanfield , unfathomable how a team can go to the Bernabau and the Allianz and outplay these teams and then cave in against these scruffy bastards.Definitley a mental block with our football club when we visit Klanfield we just flounder every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.