Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Just finished watching the Boston Celtics beat Phoenix here and saw that Saka had a front row seat and gave Jalen Brown from the Celtics his Arsenal jersey and Brown gave him his in return...Only a couple of weeks ago, the Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla went to the Etihad during the NBA mid-season break and exchanged ideas with Pep and toured the stadium and training facilities. Swapped jerseys and all. Two of my favourite teams getting together.

So what the fuck is Saka doing there? Arteta trying to copy us again...? ;)

Naw, I don't have a problem with it really. Crossing the sporting divide and all that I suppose. I remember Harry Hotspur is a big fan of the Patriots too. It was just weird seeing Saka's distinctive head when watching an American sports broadcast...
Did he fall off his seat and hold his ankle?

Just seen an arsenal fan say "it wouldn't be the CL without Arsenal vs Bayern" we just ignoring the 7 years they haven't even played in the competition now. We've got madrid 3 times in 3 years, they've got bayern 3 times in 10.
And don’t forget they are going to have to do it the hard way by drawing Bayern, whilst amazingly juggling that with a title challenge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.