Seat counters 2023/24

Mate, that is just about THE worst Prem in Northern England.

The Mersey Farm in Sale is a much better option.
Mersey farm, in the middle of nowhere and no public transport!

He's coming for somewhere to stay with a family and access to transport to the Etihad.

So 1,000 tickets plus that might get sold out by tomorrow afternoon. The people at a city might get a bonus.

My own view is the tickets, particularly for juniors, are too expensive.

That said, I’ve been to the rugby league tonight and £35 adult tickets is the norm.

Last edited:
Mersey farm, in the middle of nowhere and no public transport!

He's coming for somewhere to stay with a family and access to transport to the Etihad.

I can tell you there is some public transport at least.

I went right past there on the number 18 bus, twice a day, every fucking day, for two weeks, going from the Trafford Centre to Wythenshawe Hospital.

I’ve travelled between time zones quicker.

Sale is OK.

Mersey Farm is Sale West and a drive to the Tram station, especially with a family.
Thanks both, I’ll check this out for future, I was put off staying Altrincham on a match day as last tIme we stayed there I had to carry my child in a crushed tram after the match for the full duration and ended up with a neck injury. I could wait until the trams die down though I guess but it was unsafe last time, it’s somewhere we would stay if we are having a week down as we do like Altrincham

Imo option, the best way to get attention is to unfold banners at big matches ..like ajax, bayern etc do on a regular basis. Arguing the toss on here will not influence the club...neither will city matters / official supporters club be listened to on prices. Direct action, gaining media attention is required imo...fans displaying banners in carefully directed messaging can let the owners know we are pissed off. Imagine unfurling a banner after we score against arse (hopefully score):
'Empty seats at home, stop pricing us out'
'Tourists or local support, Cheaper tickets at home'
'Can we have some oil money sheik, we can't afford to go'
'Our support is fu☆king skint'

Direct action is needed imo., highlighting the pricing. Debating, discussing, falling out on here has no influence and will not change a thing. We need to make a stand and let the sheik know we are royally pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.