Seat counters 2023/24

That’s because they have an organised supporters trust who the club have to take note of because they can make a lot of noise and kick up a stink in the press. We’ve got none of that so we simply don’t get listened to.
Liverpool is the worst ground in the world for day trippers and tourists. The local fans have been totally frozen out. City are in a different league to LFC when it comes to their local community. Everything at Anfield is geared to day trippers.

I can tell you there is some public transport at least.

I went right past there on the number 18 bus, twice a day, every fucking day, for two weeks, going from the Trafford Centre to Wythenshawe Hospital.

I’ve travelled between time zones quicker.
An awkward journey that can now be completed by Tram.

Well change the thread title.

I get the price thing mate, but you're barking at the moon, the community shield saw to that. We rarely sold out Maine Road, didnt sell out many aways, it wasn't down to price. Sometimes we just won't sell out, its not a given, it's just slow demand, TV coverage and too much football...with a dash of treble fatigue thrown in.

One things for sure, Soriano won't be giving it much thought as he tucks into his tapas tonight.

I would do if I was the OP. :-)

I might send the OP a PM asking him or her to change the title of the thread.

Ticket prices and empty seats are linked.

True, but we're Treble winners, we're World Club Champions, we've had a decade of non stop success and trophies unmatched by any other PL club, our fan base has grown massively, etc. We should be filling the Etihad for every game, yet we still can't sell out 45,000 tickets in the QF of the FA Cup on Saturday evening.

Huddersfield showed we have loads of families including kids who want to watch City but can't get and can't afford expensive PL tickets. The only other option they have left to see City is in the domestic cup competitions and they are getting priced out of those domestic cup competitions by City.(bar Huddersfield)

As for Soriano. He can turn around to anyone of us complaining about him and they way he is running the club and say he has delivered success on and off the pitch, trophies, and record revenues. That was his remit from Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon. I'm sure he's smiling and laughing at us and this thread whilst eating Tapas and drinking Rioja.

So if your names George you only have to pay £30 for a ticket at a Pl match never knew that
Ha ha,

On his way in the steward says open the "Zippy"

George says I've bought a ticket "Bungle" for my friend's, "Rod, Jane and Freddy"

:-)

Simple maths for city sell 50,000 tickets for minimum price of £35 or sell 52,000 for minimum price of £25 .

Simple answer would have been for the club to open up the cup scheme to Cityzens matchday members to bring the prices down for several thousand more people. It would cost them next to nothing and make the price more in range for more people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.