FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

Job done , now looking forward to the Rags & Dippers kicking lumps out of each other tomorrow , a few dodgy VAR decisions against the Dippers should tip them over the edge , a couple of red cards , a touchline ban for Clubshop and maybe a season ending injury for Van Dick and they would be f*cked.
Quadruple my arse

Job done , now looking forward to the Rags & Dippers kicking lumps out of each other tomorrow , a few dodgy VAR decisions against the Dippers should tip them over the edge , a couple of red cards , a touchline ban for Clubshop and maybe a season ending injury for Van Dick and they would be f*cked.
Quadruple my arse
yes scum v scum double delight, one will be out and one will be at wembley with a 50% chance of playing us, i could live with losing to liverpool at wembley but never losing to the rags then again to experience there famouse fire exit on the 80th minute may be worth the risk, think il settle for the liverpool win here in a humiliating fashion for the ragsters

Who are we blues wanting to win tomorrow

On one hand I’d love to see Liverpool out of the competition, but don’t think United could beat them again in the league in a few weeks if they do tomorrow, and I’d rather they won that game

On one hand I’d love to see Liverpool out of the competition, but don’t think United could beat them again in the league in a few weeks if they do tomorrow, and I’d rather they won that game
I'd like both to lose but as that can't happen, Utd as we will beat them in a semi or final.

The Dippers have momentum, a loss tomorrow may halt that and all this bollocks quad talk can be put to bed.

Last edited:
I suppose that you can't really look past Chelsea and TMM™ this afternoon. But a motivated Leicester could make it busy for a, let's be honest, underwhelming Chelsea side. 11th in the table doesn't lie. And Leicester, despite their recent wobble, are top of the Championship. And the rags really ought to be fired up against their so called biggest rivals, and it being their last chance of silverware

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.