Seat counters 2023/24

I don't go anymore my 10yr old son loves us to bits and I take him when I can get a ticket for the two of us. I'm 50 now It ain't the same I'd like to ask him in his twenties does he feel the same way. I've gone matches this season because he loves us. I on the other hand just go for him. Does anybody else feel this way?

Of topic.

The Rags are clamping down as well. Levy’s shafting the OAP’s at Spurs. Etc. It looks like legacy fans/season ticket holders across the PL are being targeted by the clubs so they can claw back seats to make them match day ticket sales.

United have come under fire again from fans who fear the club’s new policy regarding matchday attendance at Old Trafford will lead to ‘a bloodbath for season ticket holders’.

Protest group South Stand United took the club to task earlier this week over the decision to relocate fans in the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand so academy and women’s players could have a better view.

Now another group, The 1958, have complained that a new rule coming into force next season is ‘draconian’ because it means fans will lose their season tickets if they fail to attend a minimum of 17 out of the 19 Premier League home games.
Good for them for calling there club out!

I don't go anymore my 10yr old son loves us to bits and I take him when I can get a ticket for the two of us. I'm 50 now It ain't the same I'd like to ask him in his twenties does he feel the same way. I've gone matches this season because he loves us. I on the other hand just go for him. Does anybody else feel this way?
no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.