FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an impression over the years, purely anecdotal, that Chelsea always seem to get the easy draws. They'll get Coventry, we'll get Liverpool. I'll bet you a tenner.

Considering there’s very rarely any proper shit sides get as far as the semis, we can’t really complain at getting Sheff. Utd. ( Div. 2 ) and Brighton ( finished 17th ) in two out of the last five years.

hope we play on the Saturday whoever we draw as I can’t go Sunday

also rumours Brighton away is pencilled in tor the following Tuesday

I have an impression over the years, purely anecdotal, that Chelsea always seem to get the easy draws. They'll get Coventry, we'll get Liverpool. I'll bet you a tenner.
A tenner? will have some of that mate!

My mate comes from Coventry, he is bricking it that they will draw us.

Shame its at wemberley, I fuckin hate wemberley. Semi finals, greed, rip off cunts, moan, moan etc.

There are similarities between 21/22 and 23/24. We drew Liverpool in the FA Cup semis and played them less than 72 hours after a brutal game vs a Madrid team.

At least this time we'll have nearly 4 days to recover if we play Liverpool as they are in Europa.

If we play Coventry, then it will be like playing SU in the semis last season. Would be a good omen for another Treble :)
Plus we won’t have Zack Steffen in the nets.

My mate comes from

My mate comes from Coventry, he is bricking it that they will draw us.

Shame its at wemberley, I fuckin hate wemberley. Semi finals, greed, rip off cunts, moan, moan etc.
Coventry, he is bricking it that they will draw us.

It won't be long till all semis are at the new Wembley of the north

Semi Finals

Manchester City v Coventry City

Rags v Leicester City

FA Cup Final

Manchester City v Leicester City

Then I'll wake up my head in a bowl of Cornflakes...

I’m surprised the draw is after the conclusion of the United game. Normally it’s before they play so they’re in the hat for next round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.