Pep Warns City Players...

Exactly it should be a two week football break across the board, No football whatsoever.

Now you've players travelling to South America coming back to training on a Friday and then there's a game on the Saturday ect It's crazy.

I said the same thing about White as much as I can't stand the ****, If he doesn't want to play for England and concentrate on Arsenal then so what? He's doing what's best for himself and his club so it seems.

Funny that the likes of Harry Redknapp is having a pop at him, Got to love these fellas with so much to say about other people, Throwing stones at glass houses and all that jazz...

He's a tax dodging ****, Along with himself and Peter Storey fleecing Portsmouth! He's one of the main reasons Portsmouth nearly went bust and find themselves in League One.
Exactly! Redknapp is harking back to a time when the world was in Black & white, football was played on a Saturday afternoon, with the odd midweek cup match, & fans brought bread & dripping sandwiches, with a hot flask of Bovril for half-time.

He's another who couldn't care less if players are being rinsed to death to satisfy the football governing bodies lust for money.

I bet if he were a manager challenging for honours, he'd have a totally different viewpoint to his "Wring em dry" narrative.

Why the fuck is the crooked **** wanting to rewind the world 60 years? And who gives a fuck about Billy Bonds never getting an England cap? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Last edited:
Imagine leaving Peps training sessions to go to Southgates training routines
The first 30 minutes of an England training session is Southall asking the City lads what Pep teaches them and Stones etc explaining. The next 2 hours of the session is Phil learning to take throw ins after Pickfords kicked it into touch whilst aiming for fish fingers.

The media will call for the new English legend Phil Foden to play every minute of both games, "as the fans demand it."
In other words, we want him flogged so he's knackered for City.
Do they not see enough of him showcasing his skills every weekend for the best team in the Premier league?

The players need two weeks rest, not two weeks of meaningless football.

Now we've got a fortnight of sweating on players' fitness & them being unnecessarily rinsed out to fill the coffers of national associations, UEFA & FIFA.

I can't wait for the day to come where players quit moaning about the amount of football they're being made to play, & do something proactive about it instead.

I can't stand this perma-tanned weirdo, but it seems he's putting ArseAnal, plus his physical & mental wellbeing above bullshit football games.

PS: Fuck 'Arry!

View attachment 110499View attachment 110501

‘Gareth said the door was still open, but I think it should be slammed right in his mush,’ the 77-year-old said on talkSPORT.

‘I’m sorry, you’ve had your opportunity and you don’t want to play for England? You tell the Bobby Moores of this world whose got 100-odd caps. The Shiltons, the Beckhams, the Rooneys – those people, go and tell the Billy Bonds of this world who didn’t get a cap and should have done, and all those great players that you don’t want to play for your country.

I think it’s disgusting, I can’t have it. If he doesn’t want to play, that’s fine, but he shouldn’t be considered anymore for England.

‘He should be proud to play for his country and if you don’t want to play there will be plenty of other people who would give their right arm to play for England.

‘If someone else comes in after Gareth [Southgate] and changes it, then fine but if I’m Gareth I’d be saying “thanks very much we won’t be bothering you again”.’

https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/15/harr...-arsenal-star-snubs-england-call-up-20472263/
1710686467477.png
Says Arry the Tax Dodger, glass houses Harold, glass houses.

Having international friendlies at the business end of the season sums up modern day football.

The club managers, players and fans don't want these games. Again, It's all about money...

International Football should be fucked off, Friendlies, The Euros, Nations League ect bin the fucking lot because nobody gives a fuck about it.
Don’t think it’s that modern a thing, March friendlies have been a thing for years I think.

Having international friendlies at the business end of the season sums up modern day football.

The club managers, players and fans don't want these games. Again, It's all about money...

International Football should be fucked off, Friendlies, The Euros, Nations League ect bin the fucking lot because nobody gives a fuck about it.

nobody gives a fuck? so you’re speaking for everyone?

hating your national team is very much an english thing.

i don’t get the nations league, i wouldn’t mind to see it gone but the euros? seriously? why stop there why not cancel the world cup?

outside of england players are happy and proud to play for their country.

Each to their own, but I fucking love international football, if you can't get excited when Gareths boys in white are playing a friendly against the Faroe islands then your not a football fan in my book
One of the best away trips I've ever done was when England played a friendly against Andorra. The half and half scarf I bought still has pride and place in our house.

One of the best away trips I've ever done was when England played a friendly against Andorra. The half and half scarf I bought still has pride and place in our house.
That's what it's all about mate, baffles me folk don't get it, I got Gareth to sign my half and half scarf from the Gibraltar game, be worth a few quid one day that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.