Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential for a huge momentum shift if we win this one.

They edged the game at The Emirates but didn’t do enough to justify winning the game. No more brain farts from Kovacic, please.

Would like to see Grealish in the starting XI, but he has barely played football for 3 months now. Can he be in top condition and form for such an important game?

It's more likely that we see the same team as vs Liverpool with Kovacic replacing Alvarez.
I don’t think he can be so wouldn’t play him for that reason.

I'm not covinced this is must win, although I agree its a must not lose. All 3 title contenders will likely drop points in the ladt 10 games. We know the pressure starts to come on now post international break and culminates in the last 5 games. If we're still there with 5 to go I think we win it.

It's on us apart from Spurs our tough games are at home, let's hope we can win them all and squeeze the life out of Arseholes and the scousers.

I'm not covinced this is must win, although I agree its a must not lose. All 3 title contenders will likely drop points in the ladt 10 games. We know the pressure starts to come on now post international break and culminates in the last 5 games. If we're still there with 5 to go I think we win it.

It's on us apart from Spurs our tough games are at home, let's hope we can win them all and squeeze the life out of Arseholes and the scousers.

Arsenal have tougher games after this but not convinced Liverpool do which is why it's a must win for me.

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Bernardo Silva
Grealish
Haaland

I would say palace and Brighton away are tougher than anything we have at home, apart from arsenal

As strong as possible. To me it’s a must-win game after the Liverpool draw.

I’m not getting carried away with yesterday’s Newcastle performance. They were absolutely shite which flattered us.

Ideal line up:

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Kev
Bernardo
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

Obviously some fitness queries in there. Ortega is more than capable if Ederson isn’t ready. If Grealish isn’t fit then you can add in Kovacic to the above. The return of Jack will really benefit Erling.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake

Rodri
Kovacic

Bernardo
KDB
Foden

Haaland

Walker and Ake containing Martinelli and Saka worked well last season, so i don't see a reason to change that and Kovacic next to Rodri is needed against Rice and Odergaard.

We are better than them, but it will be a tough, open game as they have improved from last season.

4-2 to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.