FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. That’s how much I hate Liverpool!
Probably famous last words but we have a better chance of beating Yernittid.

My thoughts on the draw are us v Chavs, cos we are knackered after leg2 1/4 game Chavs all week fresh as a daisy to prepare, play us like it's their cup final and then Bingo thru do their usual final roll over for Klopps Kids in the final.
And if by some chance Rags win today, they get Coventry. Either way we've got the Chavs.
Scripted as feck.

Last edited:
Probably famous last words but we have a better chance of beating Yernittid.

My thoughts on the draw are us v Chavs, cos we are knackered after leg2 RM semi, Chavs all week fresh as a daisy to prepare, play us like it's their cup final and then Bingo do their usual final roll over for Klopps Kids in the final.

Scripted as feck.
Again like the CL draw they will all be shitting themselves at the thought of getting us!

I hope we don’t throw another semi-final. We’ve lost quite a few by not playing our best team.
My thoughts too especially as it will be 3 days after a gruelling 2nd leg v Madrid.

I'm almost certain I heard the commentator in the Wolves/Coventry game say the winner will go on to meet the winner of City/Newcastle at Wembley.

I can’t be arsed with Liverpool in the semis. Two years ago we couldn’t play our strongest team due to the fixtures, I’d rather play them in the final if we have to.
Me too, I don't understand the logic of wanting to play them in the semi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.