FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

The Clowns narrative will be we should have been 4-0 up and the calls went against us poor us we could have won. Blah blah blah!

Part of the rags problem is apart from being shit they can’t change to a game plan that can get them back into it,while they were 1 up it was slightly effective but that’s gone now a bit like our game against them recently..

Don't know what Onana could've done about the second, it was a powerful hit and he could only get something on it, not his fault no one bothered to mark Salah.

Might have been a powerful hit but he is one of the worst I’ve ever seen at parrying the ball. Like his wrists are made of paper. He does it all the time. The first goal showed that as well. If he’s going to get a glove on it then there’s no reason he couldn’t have directed it anywhere except for the most dangerous possible area. He just seems to throw his hands at things.

I agree the marking was shite as well though.

It's definitely an age thing as I started watching the game thinking for once I have to want united to win but within 5 minutes I just wanted them to get stuffed. It's just not logical thinking that I could possibly prefer Liverpool but I just can't have it in me for united no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.