Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I get the feeling he's fawned over by the pundits, but I've heard quite a lot of journalists on podcasts a lot less enamoured with him. Obviously there's always going to be sycophants and liverpool supporting journo's who worship the ground he walks on, but it's not something that's been missed by the pool reporters.

Personally I'm wondering what he'll be like in 5 years time, because this is probably as successful as he's going to be. He says he doesn't want to manager Bayern, or any other English team, he's slagged of PSG so where's he going to go? Italy? Won't win anything in europe with one of those sides and it's pretty level playing field in Serie A.
I honestly can't see him going anywhere else in club football; City and Pep have broken him.

He's a genuinely very good manager who has been consistently condemned to second place by a guy who's probably the greatest ever, first in Germany and now in England.

In another era he'd have won twice as much.

Shame (LOL).

So throwing flares into a disabled section.

Chanting Munichs.

I suppose we will just have to accept that they ‘have a few dick heads in their fanbase that don’t represent the majority’.

We must ignore the countless incidents of violence over the decades, and their jibbing in the thousands, of course. It’s just a few.

Everything he does is an "ooh look at me" moment.

He's a pantomime act, performing for the cameras at every opportunity, even with his stroppy behaviour. He knows exactly what he's doing.
I agree with this. Everytime the camera pans to him whether they've just conceded a goal or missed an absolute sitter he has that stupid grin on his face with his jaw hanging as if he's just had a bag of e's.

Then theres the whipping up the crowd, hugging and chest pumping.

Will be glad to see the back of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.