Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Apparently this maybe a German/English confusion. He probably means "form". As in "it's bad form" rather than shape.

The guy who interviewed him is not overweight so it doesn't really make sense for him to insult him over it.

Still a massive knob though.
Agreed. I think he's said it before to someone so maybe he is meaning something else.

I agree with this. Everytime the camera pans to him whether they've just conceded a goal or missed an absolute sitter he has that stupid grin on his face with his jaw hanging as if he's just had a bag of e's.

Then theres the whipping up the crowd, hugging and chest pumping.

Will be glad to see the back of him
Be good to see him at his next job.
In a compound at Chester zoo

So throwing flares into a disabled section.

Chanting Munichs.

I suppose we will just have to accept that they ‘have a few dick heads in their fanbase that don’t represent the majority’.

We must ignore the countless incidents of violence over the decades, and their jibbing in the thousands, of course. It’s just a few.
Just waiting for the dippers to accuse the rags of felt tipping on the bog doors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.