FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have to deal with Chelsea first, however beating United at Wembley is a different proposition than trying to beat them on their own midden at Old Toilet and let's face it were not bad at that either.

Have they already forgotten how we battered them despite the scoreline? Yes they have.

They have beaten us once in the last 5 meetings, us winning 4, where they had to suspend the rules of football to do it, with an aggregate scoreline of 13 - 6.

They won't admit it but they'll be praying we don't make the final.

Was thinking the same.
Sunday would be best after a visit to Madrid if we could move Brighton to Wed.

Just need decent kick off times from FA but their track record is awful.

I will be going, dont care if we play U21s, we need to be there to support the greatest Manager in our lifertmes.
I’m hoping for an early KO time maybe 2pm but looking at the PL fixtures that there’s no big games really and villa West Ham and Liverpool will all play Sunday. I’m hoping we are not but I can see it being the later KO time for tv as we will be the biggest game that day

Was thinking the same.
Sunday would be best after a visit to Madrid if we could move Brighton to Wed.

Just need decent kick off times from FA but their track record is awful.

I will be going, dont care if we play U21s, we need to be there to support the greatest Manager in our lifertmes.
Klopp won't be there...

Don't write off Coventry, they fully deserved to beat Wolves,imo .Wolves keeper had a great game and Coventry had numerous good efforts go close.
Wolves are in the same footballing bracket as the D/S if not better,and Coventry play in Sky Blue,so they have a lot going for them.

I’m hoping for an early KO time maybe 2pm but looking at the PL fixtures that there’s no big games really and villa West Ham and Liverpool will all play Sunday. I’m hoping we are not but I can see it being the later KO time for tv as we will be the biggest game that day
As a club we should be lobbying for a sensible ko time whether it be the Saturday or Sunday. Surely an FA Cup semi should take precedent over the PL but when it comes to TV they will want their audience.

Three games on Sunday due to Europe games on Thursday are Villa v Bournemouth, Palace v West Ham and Fulham v Liverpool. Guarantee it that they will all ko at 2.00 with one of them on TV and we will have a shitty 4.30 ko if we play Sunday.

As a club we should be lobbying for a sensible ko time whether it be the Saturday or Sunday. Surely an FA Cup semi should take precedent over the PL but when it comes to TV they will want their audience.

Three games on Sunday due to Europe games on Thursday are Villa v Bournemouth, Palace v West Ham and Fulham v Liverpool. Guarantee it that they will all ko at 2.00 with one of them on TV and we will have a shitty 4.30 ko if we play Sunday.
A 1:30 kick off would be ideal, could then easily go down and back same day

I don’t want to put a dampener on things but people seeming to think Chelsea is a gimme, maybe have short memories of Guardiola’s record in FA Cup Semis.

Won: Brighton, Sheff. U.

Lost: Arsenal, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool.

On the plus side we won’t have Steffen chucking them in.

But it’s a competition he very much treats as the third priority at this time of year.

That said, even the weakest City side should be good enough to give the best Chelsea a good run for their money, so I’m still hopeful.
They do have a habit of beating us at Wembley.

We know who'll score the winner as well....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.