Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I noticed both sides played a lot of hoofball yesterday, rags in particular seemed to have no tactics other than just hoof it up the front and hope for the best. The dippers weren't too far behind though, 100 mph or hit and hope.

The combined cost of those players on the pitch yesterday would have never been thought possible years ago, but there they were, both of them in front of millions of viewers worldwide trying to outdo Wimbledon.

That's right, And I imagine you mean the tennis?

Good, no way i wanted the rags to win
I wanted the best result for us. I believe we got that result because if we meet utd in the final we will annihilate them.
It keeps their fans giddy, keeps pressure off their shit manager for a while longer and destroys the Liverpool/Klopp love in and desperation for a quad we’ve had shoved down our throats.
Yesterday was a good day.

Bingo, such a sad and isolated man. Bitter and resentful because they lost, and throwing a childish tantrum whilst being interviewed.

I like to think I'm a nice enough man, a typical Libran: open-minded, ready to see both sides, fair etc. But I genuinely cannot think of one good thing about that loathsome club from Anfield.
Even when they lose you'd think that would be sufficient for me to be happy, but no - I will have wanted them to lose by more goals. Being hammered 0-6 in front of their own prehistoric fanbase wouldn't be enough: I'd have demanded 10. And their feral, murderous followers fighting amongst themselves, causing mass arrests and their benefits being stopped.

Something along those lines would place a contented smile upon my cherubic little face - temporarily, until they play again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.