Russian General Elections

It's amazing to read about the opponents that Putin faced. He didn't even need to really rig the election, he just rigged the candidates.

His biggest threat tripped over and died and his other threat was banned from standing in the election because he apparently rigged his own candidacy. He will probably fall off a balcony at somepoint over the coming years.

The remaining 3 are effectively Putin allies, they're strangely rich and all refused to criticise Putin or actually say anything to oppose him.

Russia is nothing more than a gangster state.
Proven when he took power.

Watch the video where he had all the owners of the russian utilities in a room and gave them all a document to sign. The one that refused fell out of a window not long after.

By any objective measure, one person, any person, getting over 80% of the vote in a general election, in any country, for whatever reason, should never be a thing for that country to celebrate.

It can only mark them as a failing state. There is simply no other rational conclusion to draw.

Unbelievable that India congratulated him on his victory. Shocking that any true democracy could support that sham election.
The Deputy Prime Minster of Italy, a longtime Putin ally, also congratulated him and said Europe must accept the outcome of the election as the “voters are never wrong”.

Give me a far-right politician with aspirations of becoming de facto dictator of their country and I will give you a lover of Putin (and Trump).

Last edited:
The Prime Minster of Italy, a longtime Putin ally, also congratulated him and said Europe must accept the outcome of the election as the “voters are never wrong”.

Give me a far-right politician with aspirations of becoming de facto dictator of their country and I will give you a lover of Putin (and Trump).
Did she?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.