PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

BBC 10 o’clock news giving it the full thick twat “what about City?” treatment.
Just saw that too.. stupid Forest fans giving even more stupid vox pops to camera. You really can't tell (help?) these people, can you?

Don McLean's beautiful 'Vincent' came to my mind:

"Now, I think I know what you tried to say to me/ How you suffered for your sanity/ How you tried to set them free/ They would not listen, they're not listening still/ Perhaps they never will.."

Everything in that statement confirms that City were right to fight against this incompetent/biased group.

I honestly don't know what the PL are trying to accomplish.
The absurd thing with this is the PL are getting rid of the rules they have used to sanction Everton and Forest for a new set of rules. From uncharted waters to uncharted waters. How do they know the new rules will work better? They are hoping they are better, but only time will tell. Sheer lunacy. PL leadership not fit to run football. Total idiots. End of rant.

Just saw that too.. stupid Forest fans giving even more stupid vox pops to camera. You really can't tell (help?) these people, can you?

"Now, I think I know what you tried to say to me/ How you suffered for your sanity/ How you tried to set them free/ They would not listen, they're not listening still/ Perhaps they never will.."

That's why I've got zero sympathy for any of them. "What about City???" The sheep bleat. Never mind City.....what about fucking YOU!!!

Another Forest thick twat.

Stop forward Stuart Broad who has form for gross ignorance...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318-225616_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318-225616_X.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 243

off camera you can guarantee the BBC will have been discussing City with the forest fans to get them to put the boot in… these things don’t just keep happening. The cunts have an agenda.

Not sure how/if this impacts our ongoing issues, but it's annoyed the Premier League so it's alright by me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.