United Thread - 2023/24

Had a talk to a rag earlier this evening and he was waxing lyrical about the 4-3 proclaiming it to be a great match that will be remembered for generations.

I reminded him about the sick swan and the 7-0 drubbing they got and how those will still be remembered, before he exited stage left he was muttering some gibberish about young players and building for the future.

My missus found this on the Old Navy site.

Someone either needs to get sacked or promoted.

IMG-1610.jpg

Had a talk to a rag earlier this evening and he was waxing lyrical about the 4-3 proclaiming it to be a great match that will be remembered for generations.

I reminded him about the sick swan and the 7-0 drubbing they got and how those will still be remembered, before he exited stage left he was muttering some gibberish about young players and building for I remined another

I reminded him about the sick swan and the 7-0 drubbing they got and how those will still be remembered, before he exited stage left he was muttering some gibberish about young players and building for the future.
I reminded one regarding 12 seconds ,
He thought I was talking about the So Solid Crew and their family sing a long, "21 seconds to comply ,"

My missus found this on the Old Navy site.

Someone either needs to get sacked or promoted.

IMG-1610.jpg
I’m tempted to order one for ten bucks, but conscious that it might just be the wrong photo and I get a rag shirt sent to me. That said, for so cheap, it could make good bog roll.

All it took was one lucky result and all those journalists that have dared to write negative pieces about them are now sucking utds cock as though the last 12 years don’t exist.

Each one scared off being the one to call em out.
Very similar to the dippers reporting how everything bad is swept away.

As long as these type of clubs generate clicks views fuckall will change.

The fact that these clubs that hated each other so much seem to be best mates these days sums it all up.

Rags in Stalybridge …… note none been to the game…. All out on Sunday night giving it large one great moment when one said to my mate the biggest cheer they had in their shit hole of a pub was when they drew Coventry. My mate said ….. not as big as the cheer that rang round Coventry…. Apparently he slid off end of banter ——

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.