Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

£425 for me in SSL3, same price as at Hibs and most other SPFL sides. It is very good value, although the price increases each season do irk a bit.
We do have to account for the club's fines every now and again though lol

I get everyone’s financial circumstances are different but would be nice to see a bit of empathy for fellow blues who are getting closer to their maximum without telling them they’re lucky to be watching good football.
Some of those fans would have been going for decades and spent a fair whack doing so. I’m sure they will be gutted to have to call it a day without the I’m alright Jacks telling them it’s the price you pay for being decent.
Even if true a bit of understanding wouldn’t go amiss.

Weren't silver cards basically the same as gold cards but with having to pay additional for the Big6 matches?

I have not seen anything about people on the waiting list being granted new season tickets.
I think the waiting list is effectively a myth.

As far as I know there has only ever been a waiting list when they were preparing to open SS3 and people who expressed an interest were given a number.

These days they class the number of members as the waiting list, in a desperate attempt to appear as popular as United to the press.

Weren't silver cards basically the same as gold cards but with having to pay additional for the Big6 matches?

I have not seen anything about people on the waiting list being granted new season tickets.
I think the waiting list is effectively a myth.
There is no waiting list , club confirmed that ages ago , in prior years any new season tickets that became available were first come first served with some Limited criteria on number of matches previously attended.

Cheap to watch the best team in the world...

For now. Pep won't be here forever. Neither will the success on the pitch. Let's see how many of the new fans stick around then in a 62,000 seater stadium. We'll still be here though won't we, regardless of the continuing season ticket and match day ticket prices rises.

Platinum season ticket. £795. SSL1, block 115.

That's not the point, though, is it? And attitudes like yours allow this stuff to keep happening. My season ticket has gone up above inflation almost every year for the past decade. Countless die-hard blues have been priced out over the years because the club simply don't want us there, they want tourists paying £100 for the same seat and spending another £200 in the club shop. One day you won't be able to afford your season ticket after yet another rise in prices and you'll come on here complaining but you'll get zero sympathy from me. Do you want us to turn into United, Madrid, Barca, where 50% of the stadium is just rich tourists and day-trippers with no connection to the club and no way of knowing how to generate an atmosphere? Because that's where we're heading.
No witty response to this? @pride in battle ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.