Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I’m in 93-20 (only because my existing seat got swallowed into it). Not sure how much it’s gone up bur now £1515 which equates to circa £80 a game. With fuel, parking, food and drinks it’s costing is £250 to £300 per game…. Won’t give up because I love City but you can see people being priced out and the row in front of me is nearly always empty… because on a match to match basis I guess it’s too expensive.

Edit…. Just checked and it’s gone up £70 - so that makes me feel a little better.

Last edited:
I get everyone’s financial circumstances are different but would be nice to see a bit of empathy for fellow blues who are getting closer to their maximum without telling them they’re lucky to be watching good football.
Some of those fans would have been going for decades and spent a fair whack doing so. I’m sure they will be gutted to have to call it a day without the I’m alright Jacks telling them it’s the price you pay for being decent.
Even if true a bit of understanding wouldn’t go amiss.
I’m not there yet, but the increase is just another little element that makes me want to go less.

League games are still mostly sound, but cup games, we hardly know anyone around us these days.

I may well renew but come off the cup games. Don’t fancy extra CL group games either.

It’s run as a business , until they see attendance numbers dropping , they will continue to raise prices

my current seat was £515 at the start of the 17/18 season, it’s now going up to £760 next year - 47% in 8 seasons

would they be inclined to do this without FFP ?

what would be the driver to making record profits

When I first went upto SSL3 it was £300, think that’s 8 seasons ago now, it is now £425, so next season will be 50% more, now I know my income hasn’t risen by that amount! But that’s ok when the next superstar signs for £500k a week! I appreciate what I’m seeing but the whole football world is going fucking mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.