Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I can afford the increase.
But as I've said before I won't be renewing for various reasons.
I have said for years 700 was my cut off.
765 is a piss take
You can get a £340 ticket though, so you’ve not reached your limit of £700?

Which is where the American red shirted teams owner's are trying to drive the PL prices. To be fair all of the other owners are not exactly battling to stop it either.
The only solution is for part of the broadcasting deal to be ringfenced to subsidise match tickets. Hundreds of millions watch the PL but the crowd is part of the spectacle. Perhaps the new regulator can help with this. Match-going fans are the lifeblood of the game. I have no problem with corporates but there should always be cheaper tickets for the hard core.

Exactly he's talking out of his arse.

Why DO YOU always have to be abusive to fellow forum members?

Can't you engage in a conversation/discussion on the forum without continually being abusive?

You're going on ignore. I've got absolutely no need to read your posts or your replies.

Last edited:
The rule is Your age on August 1st
65 you get the discount

Birthday August 2nd you dont get the discount
However you should get the discount on any cup tickets

Your age on 1st August in the renewal year determines which of the categories below applies to you:

• Junior (18 years and under)
  • 18-21 years
  • Adult (22 -64 years)
  • Senior’s (65 years and over)
  • Disabled
Please note: On your birthday, should your age take you into a different price category (age band), for home Cup games and Away games, the price you pay will depend on your age at the time the game takes place. So, for example, a Junior who turns 18 during the season will pay the published price in the next category up (18-21 years).
City have applied the age when the ticket is sold not when the game takes place for aways from my experience, not realising there will be a difference for a few people.

There's only a very limited number of these tickets.

Since SS3 opened, I’ve not heard of anybody applying for a Value and getting knocked back.

Of course I get that people would rather sit with family and friends.

But considering how many people are struggling for cash these days, I’m surprised they’re not more popular.

They’re incredible value. When I had one in the early years, I was paying less than my mate was for his ST at Rochdale.

Then that’s on them, we havent got 650 million fans around the world or planes full from Ireland and Norway flying in every game and I doubt we ever will, our fan base will be more global than that, trouble with that is Burnley on a wet Wednesday night and 20% of the ground could be empty. If Pep stays for 20 years we may have a chance of making the Ethiad a place to visit like Old Trafford is for tourists and I don’t just mean football tourists, if he doesn’t and we drop off significantly like Chelsea seem to have done then I reckon season tickets might start getting issued again, that’s when you know they are struggling.
Maybe the increases are going to be saved up for the dark days to come

The club are building a war chest

Never thought we would use that term again once Swales left

Personally the increase is fuck all to me as it stands but it’s just greed

Next year CL qualification and progression will bring more money than ever before to the club but the fans won’t see any of it really

That is not just at City but across the board

Reactions: PPT
Since SS3 opened, I’ve not heard of anybody applying for a Value and getting knocked back.

Of course I get that people would rather sit with family and friends.

But considering how many people are struggling for cash these days, I’m surprised they’re not more popular.

They’re incredible value. When I had one in the early years, I was paying less than my mate was for his ST at Rochdale.

As I say, there's not many of them, I think there's about 250 of them in total. They're not a solution to ticket price increases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.