Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I did similar last season Frank. Stopped paying nigh on 700 and relocated to SS3 like yourself. It was due to parking more than anything, but it was nice to be only paying 385.(then) I'm a bit of a traveller anyway, I've had 7 different season ticket locations since the stadium opened, so moving is no skin off my nose. Oh, and if you need your droyve tarmaccing, give us a shout :)

Funnily enough time goes so quickly I just worked it out and its been 12 seasons now since I branched out, having a value gold first and then up to Level 3. Like you, prior to moving to SSL3, was happy to move about and chat to other blues. Be difficult to change now though as I think being high up behind a goal is my preferred view of a match.

Has anyone seen this "registering interest" option when renewing? Just renewed mine and didn't see this come up anywhere??

View attachment 111119

It says somewhere they will communicate about that after the renewal window has closed.

Although I did have an option to ‘register an interest’ on one of my junior members account. Which is a bit confusing as it says the request should be made by the adult season ticket holder.

I'd give my right arm to be accepted as a season ticket member.
I fly over and back with my dad from Dublin to as many games as possible.
It is hard to get more tickets to games as the Match Day is a pricer way to get to games. On average £55-£60 per game, and then flights over and back. The odd midweek hotel stay too.

It says somewhere they will communicate about that after the renewal window has closed.

Although I did have an option to ‘register an interest’ on one of my junior members account. Which is a bit confusing as it says the request should be made by the adult season ticket holder.
Once the window closes it says they will let you know if successful.

There is no way to do the EOI as it stands.

Maybe @Alex - City Matters could helpfully find out how the club will allow an EOI and when we should do it?

I have just renewed with cup schemes as was suprised to see renewal points added straight away. I’ve always had to wait a while for these to show up before.

Is it me or is renewal really early this year ?
Yes, it is

I think (don’t quote me) that I read earlier in the thread it’s so they can have renewals sorted before the big games coming up and don’t have to try and do them all at the same time

I have just renewed with cup schemes as was suprised to see renewal points added straight away. I’ve always had to wait a while for these to show up before.
Yeah we haven't had this year's yet bar the League Cup, never mind next year, we get them once we are out of the comp or won it.

Interesting that two names on the City Matters committee haven't put their name to it with one of them being Angela Worrall who is the season ticket member rep. Might be nothing in it and I am not digging her or the other missing member out but is it significant that not all of City Matters have signed this statement?

Could be, could just be that they weren’t available in time to put their name to it (on holiday or something). Telling if they have had the opportunity and chosen not to though

I'd give my right arm to be accepted as a season ticket member.
I fly over and back with my dad from Dublin to as many games as possible.
It is hard to get more tickets to games as the Match Day is a pricer way to get to games. On average £55-£60 per game, and then flights over and back. The odd midweek hotel stay too.
You are only saving 10/15 per match with a season ticket but being left lumbered with midweekers you cant attend and the odd weekend you likely cant attend. If not going to every game and not living locally doing what you are doing(assuming you get the big games) is prob just as good value. And thats coming from someone in a similar boat to yourself.

if you are looking to get tickets below face value the ticket site on this forum usually has tickets for most non big 6 games for sale for cheap. I sell my ticket alot there for games I cant attend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.