FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It now potentially looks like the last week of the season could be busy? If we beat Madrid, we'll have Brighton and Tottenham away to fit in! Maybe Tuesday and Thursday of the final week for premier League game's unless I'm mistaken??
I had assumed that Brighton will happen after Chelsea and Spurs will be the last week, the toughest two games in the remaining schedule. Problem is, it's not all in our own hands. Arsenal has plenty of chances to slip up. But I'm having hard time seeing where Liverpool will drop points.

I’ve been told to expect that it will be the Sunday
It can't really be Saturday for us but I wouldn't put anything past the broadcasters. If BBC has first pick no doubt we will be on ITV given BBC's hard on for the rags.

Chelsea have told their fans they've been allocated the West End, with 34000 tickets.

Any idea when the TV date will be announced. I'm assuming Sunday as we play Real on Wed the rumour Mill sat Sunday but nothing official yet.

I work on the 'railway' and was told yesterday we're 100% 3pm Saturday even though I can't see that myself so who knows!
Were you told by Bob Crow via a ouija board and you’ve possibly misinterpreted his message?
“The table is rumbling, the glass is moving, it spelt S........”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.