Leicester charged by PL for failing PSR

I don’t know if the charges all these clubs face are different to ours, I can’t get that invested in it, but the more I see it all happening the more I can see us just walking away with nothing happening to us at all.

It’s all a fucking farce.

The main difference is that the Leicester, Everton, Forest charges are based on their own submissions, so it's a fairly non-controversial charge based on agreed numbers.

It's like you've given your kid a £10 note and told them they can only spend £8 but they have come home with only £1 of change.

Whereas in our case we came home with the £2 but we're being accused of cadging a fiver off our mate. And we're saying "prove it".

This is the best piece of legal sports analysis you're likely to see today.

I don’t know if the charges all these clubs face are different to ours, I can’t get that invested in it, but the more I see it all happening the more I can see us just walking away with nothing happening to us at all.

It’s all a fucking farce.

The premier league couldn’t have made a bigger fuck up than they have. By the time they’ve finished every club that’s been in the premier league will have points deducted or will have paid millions in fines to subsidise the premier league cartel or the PL OFFICIALS barring OF COURSE the twats like Arsenal, Liverpool and United.

The main difference is that the Leicester, Everton, Forest charges are based on their own submissions, so it's a fairly non-controversial charge based on agreed numbers.

It's like you've given your kid a £10 note and told them they can only spend £8 but they have come home with only £1 of change.

Whereas in our case we came home with the £2 but we're being accused of cadging a fiver off our mate. And we're saying "prove it".

This is the best piece of legal sports analysis you're likely to see today.
Lend us a fiver

Should have been done years ago.... the only upside is the spuds fans still haven't seen them win the league, bankrupt,very dodgy owner but overall even with a bandage wearing sniffer they were no long-term threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.