PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

In a league where that league has a small number of teams and is both an exclusive group,and the dominant such league of its sport on the planet, perhaps that is manageable.

In a global industry, no chance. Not unless you take years or even decades of losses in order to embed yourselves in the fundamental need base of every person out there, à la amazon.

They don't care that fact but they will do it gladly if such option possible.

Like you said fortunately it will never be possible no matter how much they wish for it.

There gonna have to have a huge fund when we are cleared City will sue the fuckers or award us 20 points every season for the next 5 years.
In the interest of sporting integrity I’d swap the 20 points for the next 5 seasons and just settle for the dippers Covid title.

In regard to our legal costs to fund our fight of accusations, its important that we protect our Club business and the future damage it may get as a result. As other posters have said who is supporting the costs of the agenda against us, including all media outlets.
If cleared our counter suing we will be able to get our accusers to foot some of that bill.

They really are trying everything to throw at us to take us down. I think we will get through this.

As far as I’m concerned, their club getting a 6 point reduction, having to sell off their best players or having no money to buy anyone is the best education for those fans.

People only care about something when it directly affects their club.
We don't like to say "we told you so", but we told you so. What these clubs don't understand is that we are fighting not only our corner but also theirs. We are not the enemy here.

In regard to our legal costs to fund our fight of accusations, its important that we protect our Club business and the future damage it may get as a result. As other posters have said who is supporting the costs of the agenda against us, including all media outlets.
If cleared our counter suing we will be able to get our accusers to foot some of that bill.

They really are trying everything to throw at us to take us down. I think we will get through this.
The mad thing is if there wasn't any charges brought against us there wouldn't be a big fuck off legal bill.

Are you sure?

They do get included in the books, as we saw post cas. Whether they are part of the assessment though I don't really know.
It wouldn't be very fair if they did though would it? Mind you when have any of these hierarchies ever been fair to us.? Probably trying another way to fuck us over.

It wouldn't be very fair if they did though would it?

No of course not, but not much fair about the whole thing, really.

I don't know one way or the other, happy to trust someone that does. It makes sense that it is excluded, for sure.

Are you sure?

They do get included in the books, as we saw post cas. Whether they are part of the assessment though I don't really know.
Just include them in the FFP accounts assessment, but put a f*ckoff big asterisk next to them that prevents any action based off them until the whole thing is resolved. If found in our favour, expunge them from the reckoning.

Is he useless mate, or is he a sacrificial lamb…?
They probably didn’t hand pick him because he’s useless
The two aren’t mutually exclusive and in my estimation he is unquestionably useless.

Firstly, he was picked after others were appointed and subsequently inexplicably resiled from taking the role. That is very telling imo, given the profile and responsibility attached to the job. Being offered a such a job then walking away is highly unusual. For it to happen more than once, truly exceptional. This demonstrates that he wasn’t objectively the ‘best’ candidate and also that he was likely prepared to operate in a way the others weren’t - but that doesn’t stop him being useless.

Secondly, he has spectacularly miscalculated with regards to these charges against City and has placed the PL in a wholly unnecessary and invidious position. This demonstrates extremely poor judgement and lack of vision, both loudly proclaiming his uselessness.

Thirdly is the wider way the financial rules are currently playing out within the most successful sporting brand in human history, on his watch. He is presiding over a farce in relation to financial restrictions within the most commercially successful sporting product on the planet. That is actually absurd and further underlines his uselessness.

Fourthly, I’ve seen and heard him talk. A conspicuously unimpressive and uncharismatic man. Not someone who I think is remotely suited to a role that is palpably considerably above his talents.

In short, he is a useless ****.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.