PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The most shamefl thing for me is the City fans who's heads have been turned by the constant media reports. I waas with a couple last night and they're both suspecting something bad is coming down the line based on what they read about us.

They're not aware of Stefan Borson, or even what the charges are in actuallity, they dont do BM or listen to social media stuff, just the news. Steven (Lifelong City fan) is going to support Stockport if our club are guilty.

Thats people who are not involved in the poison of social media, just their impression from our news media. I think our club NEED to come out and say something, even if its nothing of note, but it should be at least how we're innocent, that at least there IS another side to this.
If they don’t read BM, they know nowt.

So, not if the club do or don't make a statement then?
Yeah, kind of misses the point though. There are fans that are prepared to walk away from the club because they believe the only information they are getting, from the media. I think it would be good for the club to defend themselves. (more)

The only connection Martin Samuel has to the club go back to our former chairman David Bernstein, certain links to the Jewish community and the Arab Spring rising of 2010. Samuel used to pen articles for the Jewish Chronical and was vocal on Middle Eastern money coming into the Premier League.

Linked is a very interesting article from a fair few years ago, which gives an interesting insight into the business mindset in the Arab world and goes a long way into explaining how City are dealing with the current attack on our club and its ownership. It also shines a light on Arsenal's courting of Middle Eastern investment and the clamour from their hypocritical fanbase to take the "dirty oil money" and return the club to its former glories.

Some of these old Samuel articles are fascinating, looking back.

SORRY but
Yeah, kind of misses the point though. There are fans that are prepared to walk away from the club because they believe the only information they are getting, from the media. I think it would be good for the club to defend themselves. (more)
Sorry but grow a pair or walk away.

Rag?? I have supported this club for over 30 years!! my very first city memory was my dad taking me to platt lane to meet the players when I was really sick as a kid! I had to go to alder hey children’s hospital for major surgery! My mums friend husband use to drive the coaches for the players in the 70’s! Finglands
I think they were called! Anyway he knew Julia mcrindle who put my dad intouch with her! Told her my story and she arranged for me to meet all the players at platt lane before I was due in to have surgery! I don’t see why I have to justify myself to you anyway, but you have really pissed me off with your comment

I remember Julia. Lovely lady. Manager's secretary at Maine Road.

He's Kosher, lads and lasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.