How many times have you been to Wembley??

Make the most of it cos one day might be a downturn in our fortunes and Wembley visits might not be so regular.
Agreed. This dominance won't last. It's cyclical. Ask any dipper who remembers the 70s and 80s. I title in 34 years. Or any rag from the 90s or 00s. No title in 11 years. When we get kicked down to the Vanarama, we'll look back at this era with tears in our eyes.

;-)

I’ve never seen us lose at Wembley!
Gillingham
United semi
Chelsea semi
Sunderland Final
Liverpool Final
Arsenal Final
Watford Final
Villa Final
United Final

Bad news I’m not going to the Semi !

Probably a nice reply but I’ve no clue honestly lost count put a few England games in as well.
I reckon about 20-25 .

I’ve never seen us lose at Wembley!
Gillingham
United semi
Chelsea semi
Sunderland Final
Liverpool Final
Arsenal Final
Watford Final
Villa Final
United Final

Bad news I’m not going to the Semi !
9 out of 9. Bloody hell. Superb record.

Probably a nice reply but I’ve no clue honestly lost count put a few England games in as well.
I reckon about 20-25 .
i know, quite astonishing, i know all sorts of stats about city from back to 130 years before we were formed in 2008 but now have no idea how many times ive been to wembley , other than to say my 1st game was the 1970 LC final v wba and the only ones ive missed since then are : -
1974 LC v wolves
1981 FA reply v spurs
covid LC v spurs

including all the wembley comm shield ones as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.