Missing Blue in Timperley | Body found in River Mersey confirmed as Tony Williamson (p5)

I didn’t know the bloke but was in The Packet a few weeks back and a few of the lads I know in there were talking about him. So guessing he maybe drank in there.

Seemed to be a very well liked fella.

Sounds awful but it’s probably for the best that they found him at last. At least the family can start to grieve properly now.

Must be the most awful time, stuck in a kind of limbo, waiting for news for months on end.

No words other than RIP Tony, your name will live on through your boys, condolences to the family.

I didn’t know the bloke but was in The Packet a few weeks back and a few of the lads I know in there were talking about him. So guessing he maybe drank in there.

Seemed to be a very well liked fella.

Sounds awful but it’s probably for the best that they found him at last. At least the family can start to grieve properly now.

Must be the most awful time, stuck in a kind of limbo, waiting for news for months on end.
He was a top fella, I didn’t know him as an adult but we’d go to all the matches together when I was a kid and will always remember his infectious laugh. He drove us to Wembley in 99, RIP Tony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.