Russian invasion of Ukraine

I agree. It may seem like I am a false-flag waiver based on my postings about this latest incident, but I really am not. They happen, to be sure, and far more often with Russia than other nations, but I know they are not the most likely scenario for most attacks.

But, as you have said, the timing and circumstances of this particular attack are too suspect to rule it out as a distinct possibility.
Agree with your matrix and I’m normally sceptical about them, but this one bears all the hallmarks of a cunning plan…

And the notion that four blokes with AK-47s and Ukrainian plates are going to attempt to merrily drive unchallenged out of Russia, through the Donbas and then the most active war zone on the planet, and make their way to Kiev encapsulates this. Absolutely preposterous notion.

Russian Telegram channels say this is the "leader of the terrorists" who attacked Crocus in Moscow

They do not explain what his leadership is about.

The detained says he lived in a hostel with other immigrants from Tajikistan and couldn't get a job for a long time. Then a person called "Abdullah" contacted him via Telegram and suggested killing people for money. They allegedly bought a car from some relatives of his.

He stated that he had received half a million rubles for the attack, the other half to be paid afterwards. The task was to "kill people".

Weapons and the location were provided by the orderers via Telegram, possibly by the assistant of the "preacher" whom the terrorist was listening to.

- Is this "Abdullah" actually a preacher, or even someone connected to the regime in Moscow?

Russian Telegram channels say this is the "leader of the terrorists" who attacked Crocus in Moscow

They do not explain what his leadership is about.

The detained says he lived in a hostel with other immigrants from Tajikistan and couldn't get a job for a long time. Then a person called "Abdullah" contacted him via Telegram and suggested killing people for money. They allegedly bought a car from some relatives of his.

He stated that he had received half a million rubles for the attack, the other half to be paid afterwards. The task was to "kill people".

Weapons and the location were provided by the orderers via Telegram, possibly by the assistant of the "preacher" whom the terrorist was listening to.

- Is this "Abdullah" actually a preacher, or even someone connected to the regime in Moscow?
I think we should take a moment to acknowledge that in 2024 reports are claiming that telegrams were used to enlist militants to attack a Moscow concert hall.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I think we should take a moment to acknowledge that in 2024 reports are claiming that telegrams were used to enlist militants to attack a Moscow concert hall.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Was also an accompanying video of the guy being questioned and now one of them have had their ears cut off and being forced to eat it. I just don't think isis operate like that they would go out all guns blazing.

Zelensky on yesterday's events in Moscow:

What happened yesterday in Moscow, obviously, both Putin and other scum are just trying to blame someone else. They always have the same methods. It already happened. And there were blown up houses, and shootings, and explosions. And they always blame others.

They came to Ukraine, they are burning our cities - and they are trying to blame Ukraine. They torture and rape our people - and they are blamed. They drove hundreds of thousands of their terrorists here, on Ukrainian land, they are fighting against us, and they don't care what happens inside their own country. All this happened yesterday, and this worthless Putin, instead of dealing with his citizens of Russia, addressing them, remained silent for a day - thinking how to bring this to Ukraine. Everything is completely predictable.

The hundreds of thousands of Russians who are currently being killed on Ukrainian soil would certainly be enough to stop any terrorists. And if the Russians are ready to die silently in the "crocuses" and not ask any questions to their special services, then Putin will try to turn more than one such situation in favor of his personal power.

Terrorists must always lose, and I thank each and every one who truly defends life! Thanks to all our people who are fighting against terror. And we have the whole world to protect ourselves from those who consider people simply expendable.

Zelensky on yesterday's events in Moscow:

What happened yesterday in Moscow, obviously, both Putin and other scum are just trying to blame someone else. They always have the same methods. It already happened. And there were blown up houses, and shootings, and explosions. And they always blame others.

They came to Ukraine, they are burning our cities - and they are trying to blame Ukraine. They torture and rape our people - and they are blamed. They drove hundreds of thousands of their terrorists here, on Ukrainian land, they are fighting against us, and they don't care what happens inside their own country. All this happened yesterday, and this worthless Putin, instead of dealing with his citizens of Russia, addressing them, remained silent for a day - thinking how to bring this to Ukraine. Everything is completely predictable.

The hundreds of thousands of Russians who are currently being killed on Ukrainian soil would certainly be enough to stop any terrorists. And if the Russians are ready to die silently in the "crocuses" and not ask any questions to their special services, then Putin will try to turn more than one such situation in favor of his personal power.

Terrorists must always lose, and I thank each and every one who truly defends life! Thanks to all our people who are fighting against terror. And we have the whole world to protect ourselves from those who consider people simply expendable.
What a man. This evil must be defeated. Anyone who cannot see this is blind.

some guy on the TV reckons the blame on Ukraine is to soften up the mobilization process of soldiers of up to half a million which will attack Ukraine from all border areas at once

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.