England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

First defeat at Wembley in 21 games , to Brazil in a friendly. Kane, Saka etc not even play but err… still the shock , horror of it all !

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
FA MUST GO
SOUTHGATE MUST GO
ALL THE MAN U PLAYERS MUST GO
I AM OUTRAGED.

Better ?
Eat your jelly and ice cream your mum has just asked for the bill

Waistcoat and his interview says a lot without saying anything at all

I said somewhere else on the forum he's perfect for the fa, they love him. He's a pr man not a football manager. He will never, ever do or say anything controversial. He will dress smartly, be polite, gracious in defeat ( Plenty of practice ) and be politically correct. He's a fucking bland nothing. A hologram. He's Mr Smith, who works as a civil servant in an office for forty years and nobody knows anything about him. Worse nobody fucking cares.

As you said he waffles the usual tripe which means absolutely zero. He should be a fucking politician. One thing he shouldn't be is a football manager and certainly not one in charge of the national side.

First defeat at Wembley in 21 games , to Brazil in a friendly. Kane, Saka etc not even play but err… still the shock , horror of it all !

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
FA MUST GO
SOUTHGATE MUST GO
ALL THE MAN U PLAYERS MUST GO
I AM OUTRAGED.

Better ?
People wouldn’t mind if we could see some sort of improvement or even a little bit of passion or some sort of idea of tactics. Does the fact that practically every City fan wants to see waistcoat at old scaffold not tell you anything? The bloke is utterly useless and clueless.

1 more friendly before waistcoat announces his euro squad yet he's still picking Maguire , rashford and hendo who have all done fuck all to justify their place in the squad

The problem Southgate has is that he has been the manager too long now and developed relationships with certain players in so far that he hasn't got the ruthlessness to drop them. It's all jobs for your mates etc..

He was a nothing manager before England and a lot of these players have helped him maintain a job in which he should not have been given.

A manager with better credentials and bigger backbone would have binned off half the squad year ago.

Really couldn’t care less if England win/lose a friendly - leave that to those that want there country to lose so they can vent and show they’re the most outraged
I will give you this: you never deviate from the message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.