PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My expectation since the start has been that the Mancini and Fordham charges will end up being ‘proven’ along with the non compliance ones but the most serious will fall.

Since it was rumoured that May 25 is the target to release a ruling I’ve suspected a large fine and some points off for the above, ultimately reduced to a fine only on appeal leaving nobody happy.

Mancini and Fordham will be time barred.

Could you expand on this? How?
Well united’s plainly have as they’ve had a change in their ownership model and there’s definitely been an attempt at a detente by Ratcliffe.

They may (individually or collectively) have concerns about meeting P&S and want tbe system completely overhauled and see our charges as a hinderance to that. They may have come to the realisation that the fishing expedition is going to bear no fruit. They may be of the view that the charges have reached the limit of their effectiveness.

Could be loads of possible reasons. Things change, priorities can change all the time. It’s just a fact of life.

Well united’s plainly have as they’ve had a change in their ownership model and there’s definitely been an attempt at a detente by Ratcliffe.

They may (individually or collectively) have concerns about meeting P&S and want tbe system completely overhauled and see our charges as a hinderance to that. They may have come to the realisation that the fishing expedition is going to bear no fruit. They may be of the view that the charges have reached the limit of their effectiveness.

Could be loads of possible reasons. Things change, priorities can change all the time. It’s just a fact of life.
*Googles detente meaning*

Has Omar Berrada gone in there yet or is he still on gardening leave?
Obviously scruffy Jim will be taking advice off him if he has gone in, maybe that's the catalyst for them lot holding an olive branch out to us of sorts.

My expectation since the start has been that the Mancini and Fordham charges will end up being ‘proven’ along with the non compliance ones but the most serious will fall.

Since it was rumoured that May 25 is the target to release a ruling I’ve suspected a large fine and some points off for the above, ultimately reduced to a fine only on appeal leaving nobody happy.
Mancini and Fordham are very serious

Just watching the typical city interview with Stefan. Interesting part for me
, Stefan mentions the following ' either the alleged fraud did not occur, or, the independent commission is not able to establish to the necessary legal standard that these things occurred'

and right there in that last part could be the PL get out of jail card statement and finding. It would find no charge (except for maybe non co-operation) but leave the red shirts and media to still say city are guilty but got off on a technicality once again

@KS55 - this a possibility maybe
Link if anyone wants to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.