Media Discussion - 2023/24

Ha ha like night follows day

Said to my dad last night , watch Foden get the blame
Indeed.

Some journalist on Talkshite saying he should be dropped and replaced with Bowen.

Hope Southgate is listening. Phil having a summer off will make him even better next season.

That creditors figure is insane. What liabilities could a business like that have? Also over £600k cash at bank/in hand in 2021! Fuck me, this grifter is good.
Can be a combo of trade creditors, PAYE/pension creditors for employees, a DLA, VAT creditor if applicable, corporation tax liability and/or accruals for things like energy bills, as well as unpaid dividends.

Has 5 companies, £2.1m in an investment company, over £300k in another business which is named after a very nice looking property in the Nottingham area.

Grift clearly paying well. I wonder who Josephine is...

Can be a combo of trade creditors, PAYE/pension creditors for employees, a DLA, VAT creditor if applicable, corporation tax liability and/or accruals for things like energy bills, as well as unpaid dividends.

Has 5 companies, £2.1m in an investment company, over £300k in another business which is named after a very nice looking property in the Nottingham area.

Grift clearly paying well. I wonder who Josephine is...
It doesn’t take a great deal of detailed research to find out and explains why he lives in Solihull.

Chillwell had an absolute shocker. And I mean a real shocker!
Not a word about him.
What you on about, he had a great game.
Imagine having to write that shit for a living.

Those are all valid areas of expenditure but no way are they going to account for 20% of that figure on a balance sheet imo. A reverse cut to a broadcaster for subscriptions could be a possibility. He will definitely have to get his stream through a legit source. That will come at a price.
Something I have been meaning to ask. These watchalongs cannot be done legally on a normal paid stream. Like pubs, they would need a business stream. However, unlike a pub licence where the Sky stream is not the business, with watchalongs it is the business. In a pub, the stream is an additional perk for the punter, these grifters are making their money on the back of the stream. Do you or anyone else know the reason they can do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.