Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

We have no real history with Galtasary and if we'd been playing them in the final I doubt it would have been so friendly.

I saw the footage from Paris. Most scousers were orderly and kept calm, especially those trapped in that narrow ticket check area. Some reacted when as soon as there was a problem checking tickets they started getting gassed, charged and battoned. As they wouldn't let any fucker in at one point I couldn't blame them running in without a ticket check the first chance they got

Are Liverpool fans on the whole wankers? Yes. They have a chip on their shoulder, like to get something for nothing and take pride in jibbing on trains and into football games. That doesn't mean the shitshow they were subjected to in Paris was their fault as this time it wasn't.

Now yourself and others saying it was can stop quoting me on the subject. I think I've made myself perfectly clear on it. Don't let your bias and hatred ( Not without some justification) regarding the scousers cloud your judgment on what actually happened in Paris. It makes our fans come across as thick as the morons who slag us off.

You don’t need any history with Turkish football fans. Misbehave and there is trouble, which sadly happened to Leeds fans.

We took 10,000’s of fans to Istanbul and there wasn’t one bit of trouble. In fact we we’re praised for our behaviour.

I know what happened in Paris. Don’t think for one second some Liverpool fans weren’t also culpable for what happened in Paris. Yes, the majority of the blame lies with the Paris Police and the local youths, but Liverpool fans were also to blame.

Liverpool fans can’t and won’t admit it, but their reputation for misbehaving abroad since the 70’s follows them everywhere they go across Europe to this day. Even now they can”t behave themselves. They have learnt absolutely nothing from misbehaving abroad, from fighting, robbing and looting shops across Europe in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, to murdering 39 Juventus fans at Heysel, to the troubles in Athens, Istanbul and Basel inside and outside the grounds, nearly killing Martin Georgiev with a paving slab, throwing locals into a fountain in Barcelona, masturbsting naked from a fountain in Madrid, etc. The list is endless and still keeps on growing. Is Dublin next on the Liverpool misbehaving list?

As for my bias and hatred towards Liverpool fans, that didn’t exist until they attacked City’s coach. After they did that I fucking hate the lot of them and I always will do. But thanks for the lecture about what I should feel towards Liverpool fans.

If you don’t want fellow forum members to quote you don’t reply to them. Don’t worry, I won’t be quoting or replying to you again about the Scouse cunts! Nothing positive you can write about Liverpool fans will change my mind about them, La!

Last edited:
You don’t need any history with Turkish football fans. Misbehave and there is trouble, which sadly happened to Leeds fans.

We took 10,000’s of fans to Istanbul and there wasn’t one bit of trouble. In fact we we’re praised for our behaviour.

I know what happened in Paris. Don’t think for one second some Liverpool fans weren’t also culpable for what happened in Paris. Yes, the majority of the blame lies with the Paris Police and the local youths, but Liverpool fans were also to blame.

Liverpool fans can’t and won’t admit it, but their reputation for misbehaving abroad since the 70’s follows them everywhere they go across Europe to this day. Even now they can”t behave themselves. They have learnt absolutely nothing from misbehaving abroad, from fighting, robbing and looting shops across Europe in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, to murdering 39 Juventus fans at Heysel, to the troubles in Athens, Istanbul and Basel inside and outside the ground, nearly killing Martin Georgiev with a paving slab, throwing locals into a fountain in Barcelona, masturbsting naked from a fountain in Madrid, etc. The list is endless and still keeps on growing. Is Dublin next on the Liverpool misbehaving list?

As for my bias and hatred towards Liverpool fans, that didn’t exist until they attacked City’s coach. After they did that I fucking hate the lot of them and I always will do. But thanks for the lecture about what I should feel towards Liverpool fans.

If you don’t want fellow forum members to quote you, don’t reply to them. Don’t worry, I won’t be quoting or replying to you again about the Scouse cunts! Nothing you can write about them will change my mind about them, La!

As long as they actually don't kill anyone then they think they have behaved themselves.

Liverpool fans can’t and won’t admit it, but their reputation for misbehaving abroad since the 70’s follows them everywhere they go across Europe to this day. Even now they can”t behave themselves. They have learnt absolutely nothing from misbehaving abroad, from fighting, robbing and looting shops across Europe in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, to murdering 39 Juventus fans at Heysel, to the troubles in Athens, Istanbul and Basel inside and outside the ground, nearly killing Martin Georgiev with a paving slab, throwing locals into a fountain in Barcelona, masturbsting naked from a fountain in Madrid, etc. The list is endless and still keeps on growing. Is Dublin next on the Liverpool misbehaving list?

If you don’t want fellow forum members to quote you, don’t reply to them. Don’t worry, I won’t be quoting or replying to you again about the Scouse cunts! Nothing you can write about them will change my mind about them, La!

Nobody is lecturing you and trust me my hatred for them goes back far further than you, to the late sixties. All yourself and others are doing is quoting past misbehaviour, some from the eighties, when every club had hooligans and giving it as a reason they were to blame in Paris. They weren't. Take that game for what it was, one game, one number ofv incidents. A panel decided who was to blame. No amount of crying to the moon about their past crimes and misbehaviour will change that. As for finishing with La I'm a born and bred Mancunian. St Mary's hospital, raised in Hulme and Benchill.

How the fuck do I know you dick? I have no idea what you are trying to prove with your passive aggressive posts. Personally I couldn't give a fuck. Liverpool fans did and got it. They were backed by their club's manager, players, mayor, local media and local politicians. Contrast that with the pathetic response from our club to the way our fans were treated in Istanbul and even going back to Russia when they banned fans.
The investigation to the Paris game that resulted from this pressure said they were badly treated and as a result will be compensated. If you want more answers than that and think it's an injustice, or Madrid fans should get compensation too, I suggest you expend your energy pursuing it. Good luck with that.
"They were backed by their club's manager, players, mayor, local media and local politicians"

Patrice Evra reading the above and thinking, been there, done that, didn't buy the T-shirt!

They're Cunts Chapo, a bit of an inconvenience in Paris after their manager told em to go without tickets.

He didn't need to say that, Too right as they would have gone anyway to try and get in!

Who else gets these apologies, compensation, red carpet, whatever, nobody.

Biggest Cunts in football but always come up smelling of tear gas!

Their own Club is scared of it's own fans, that's why they back them!

Last edited:
It's a bit like our 115 charges trying to explain this to some of our fans. All you get is "All scousers are jibbers/robbers cunts and it was all their fault." I detest the fuckers myself and it winds me up the preferential treatment they get from the media and establishment. That fiasco in Paris would have happened to our fans as well. I have no idea how our fans can't see that after what they experienced in Istanbul. This happened after the Paris final and after UEFA had supposedly learned lessons and improved. Yeah right.
Klopp telling them to go without tickets & the many images of fake tickets on social media, it had a recipe for chaos which never gets mentioned in the MSM. The ones with genuine tickets would be the ones who would have lost out but they never call out the behaviour of those.

Nobody is lecturing you and trust me my hatred for them goes back far further than you, to the late sixties. All yourself and others are doing is quoting past misbehaviour, some from the eighties, when every club had hooligans and giving it as a reason they were to blame in Paris. They weren't. Take that game for what it was, one game, one number ofv incidents. A panel decided who was to blame. No amount of crying to the moon about their past crimes and misbehaviour will change that. As for finishing with La I'm a born and bred Mancunian. St Mary's hospital, raised in Hulme and Benchill.

All Liverpool fans definitely weren’t culpable of trying to get into the ground without tickets. There you go, I’ve said it and admitted it. I also said the majority of the blame for what happened in Paris was down to the Police and local youths.

We all know before the game social media was full of Liverpool fans offering to sell fake tickets, egging each other on to jib in, and on the day video footage shows Liverpool fans climbing over the fences and storming the gates with local youths to get into the ground.

No, I’ve quoted Liverpool fans misbehaving from the 70’s all the way through to Paris. It’s not only one game of incidents, it’s been numerous games of incidents including finals across Europe over decades.

Every English club may have had Hooligans or the English disease as it was known in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. I witnessed that myself first hand. You probably did as well depending on your age? But no other English hooligans killed 39 rival supporters during a football match.

Going back to the City coach attack. Liverpool fans still haven’t shown any remorse for the coach attack. In fact, they still take great pleasure in the coach attack happening, and see it as something to be proud of against the 115 cheats. LFC were just as culpable as their fans were on the night as they announced the bus route before kick off knowing fully well what would happen to the City coach as it crawled through 1000’s of waiting Liverpool fans with bottles, cans, bricks, stones, etc, ready to throw at the City coach. I doubt the average Liverpool fan, Hooligan or not, gave a fuck about what happened to the City coach that night. The 50,000+ Liverpool fans inside Anfield that night certainly didn’t.

Unfortunately for the well behaved and innocent Liverpool fans they also get tarred with the same misbehaving brush as Liverpool fans who do constantly misbehave and continue to give Liverpool fans a bad reputation. Try having a word with those misbehaving Liverpool fans and see how far you get. Fuck of you Manc bastard would probably be the reply you get.

All Liverpool fans definitely weren’t culpable of trying to get into the ground without tickets. There you go, I’ve said it and admitted it. I also said the majority of the blame for what happened in Paris was down to the Police and local youths.

We all know before the game social media was full of Liverpool fans offering to sell fake tickets, egging each other on to jib in, and on the day video footage shows Liverpool fans climbing over the fences and storming the gates with local youths to get into the ground.

No, I’ve quoted Liverpool fans misbehaving from the 70’s all the way through to Paris. It’s not only one game of incidents, it’s been numerous games of incidents including finals across Europe over decades.

Every English club may have had Hooligans or the English disease as it was known in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. I witnessed that myself first hand. You probably did as well depending on your age? But no other English hooligans killed 39 rival supporters during a football match.

Going back to the City coach attack. Liverpool fans still haven’t shown any remorse for the coach attack. In fact, they still take great pleasure in the coach attack happening, and see it as something to be proud of against the 115 cheats. LFC were just as culpable as their fans were on the night as they announced the bus route before kick off knowing fully well what would happen to the City coach as it crawled through 1000’s of waiting Liverpool fans with bottles, cans, bricks, stones, etc, ready to throw at the City coach. I doubt the average Liverpool fan, Hooligan or not, gave a fuck about what happened to the City coach that night. The 50,000+ Liverpool fans inside Anfield that night certainly didn’t.

Unfortunately for the well behaved and innocent Liverpool fans they also get tarred with the same misbehaving brush as Liverpool fans who do constantly misbehave and continue to give Liverpool fans a bad reputation. Try having a word with those misbehaving Liverpool fans and see how far you get. Fuck of you Manc bastard would probably be the reply you get.

We're all on the same page that through the decades and even today Liverpool fans have been and still are cunts. As for Heysel such was the violence and hooliganism in those days it was bound to happen at one point. A decrepit stadium not fit for purpose, crap segregation and organisation and football related violence at it's peak created the perfect storm. Rest in peace the 39.

On this occasion though they actually were the victims as the investigation has proved. Were they entirely blameless? Probably not, but at least 95% of the blame lies with UEFA, the police and the feral gangs of local youths. This is no scouse love in from me, but I'm fair enough to admit that this time they were fucked over. Not a lot of sympathy and I totally get that even I thought "Karma" at times when I watched it but we can't pretend they were to blame for this one.

Klopp telling them to go without tickets & the many images of fake tickets on social media, it had a recipe for chaos which never gets mentioned in the MSM. The ones with genuine tickets would be the ones who would have lost out but they never call out the behaviour of those.

The fake tickets were a problem but a final so close to the UK was always going to get loads travelling for the atmosphere.

"They were backed by their club's manager, players, mayor, local media and local politicians"

Patrick Evra reading the above and thinking, been there, done that, didn't buy the T-shirt!

They're Cunts Chapo, a bit of an inconvenience in Paris after their manager told em to go without tickets.

He didn't need to say that, Too right as they would have gone anyway to try and get in!

Who else gets these apologies, compensation, red carpet, whatever, nobody.

Biggest Cunts in football but always come up smelling of tear gas!

Their own Club is scared of it's own fans, that's why they back them!

They still back them. It's a scouse thing, they stick together. Did Burnham say anything about our fiasco in Istanbul? Anyone from the club? Those advocating the softly softly approach and turning the other cheek works, I present you.....the scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.