PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

To be fair you only had your cataracts removed yesterday
Cary-Grant-Spill_9f445.gif

Can anyone summarize what this Etihad news means for us today
From my very non expert point of view, if they’re floating on the stock exchange Etihad have to open their books for all and sundry to view. If it in any way risked exposing manipulated sponsorship deals with City they wouldn’t be doing it.

Do people think that the final ruling of these PL charges (in the autumn as we’ve been told) will be similar to Everton and Forests whereby there were rumours in the media a few days before of what the outcome was, or more like the CAS case where a date was given when the ruling would be announced and everyone was in the dark right up until that morning?

Yes the red shirts pet Poodle. Love's having it's belly tickled, and called good boy, for not winning any trophies.
That’s all part of the financially astute Levy’s master plan.
No need to waste money on unnecessary metal polish, but we could let him borrow some of ours if we can spare it - if ever they needed it……….hohoho.

Definitely possible but I don’t personally agree - I think the tribunal will allow arguments and allow all charges to be heard.

Ultimately Mancini and Fordham are immaterial hence my expectation that after appeals it will be at most a financial penalty.

They may allow the allegations to be heard, but they can't sanction them, even if they are proven, if they are time limited.

Still seems to me that neither Mancini nor Fordham were "knowingly concealed" from the PL (the details may not have been passed onto the PL, but that doesn't mean they were knowingly concealed), so anything before February 2017 is time limited, imo. That doesn't leave much of Fordham, if anything, to be an issue. Although I must say I am not too clear on what the Fordham arrangement actually was, other than effectively a sale of future revenues in 2012 to meet FFP in that year.

*Googles detente meaning*

Has Omar Berrada gone in there yet or is he still on gardening leave?
Obviously scruffy Jim will be taking advice off him if he has gone in, maybe that's the catalyst for them lot holding an olive branch out to us of sorts.

Did the same ;). Now you’ve got to get in as many conversations possible today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.