Media Discussion - 2023/24

'Cancelo slams 'ungrateful' Man City'

Go on sky sports, fill your boots with a story that's absolutely nothing to do with what's happening at City this season.

The red cartel loving pricks.
I see this as Barca getting him to do this so we lower the price to get him out the door.
Pity Cancello didn't explain why Bayern didn't want to sign him.

They ALL watch illegal Bein streams
But the PL writes it off as free PR/advertising
Well it’s a defence under section 92(5) that you didn’t reasonably believe it was a trade mark infringement, but I’m struggling to accept someone who produces accounts like that, who is so high profile, who’s ex Old Bill and whose wife appears to be a public sector solicitor would take that level of risk without getting the express nod to do that from Sky and/or BT for the 3pm Saturday fixtures. He’s got too much to lose to take a flier imo, especially with the spectre of proceeds of crime proceedings upon the assets he’s built up through this business. Unless they give him a special package that includes those fixtures maybe? Which is along the lines of what I suggested.

There’s got to be something as his whole business model is predicated on access to those games and I think he has thought this whole thing through very carefully and will almost certainly be pretty risk averse in the way he conducts his business affairs. I’m also certain he will have had formal legal advice about how to operate his business lawfully. This is clearly a hugely lucrative operation and he’d be reckless not to protect it.

I am assuming he covers the Saturday 3pm fixtures ‘live’ btw? If not, then this debate is moot I guess!

Most of the other actors in the field I don’t have a problem accepting that’s how they operate btw. In fact I’d be amazed if they didn’t, but he strikes me as discernibly different for the reasons outlined above and because of the scale of his operation.

Last edited:
Well it’s a defence under section 92(5) that you didn’t reasonably believe it was a trade mark infringement, but I’m struggling to accept someone who produces accounts like that, who is so high profile, who’s ex Old Bill and whose wife appears to be a public sector solicitor would take that level of risk without getting the express nod to do that from Sky and/or BT for the 3pm Saturday fixtures. He’s got too much to lose to take a flier imo, especially with the spectre of proceeds of crime proceedings upon the assets he’s built up through this business. Unless they give him a special package that includes those fixtures maybe? Which is along the lines of what I suggested.

There’s got to be something as his whole business model is predicated on access to those games and I think he has thought this whole thing through very carefully and will almost certainly be pretty risk averse in the way he conducts his business affairs. I’m also certain he will have had formal legal advice about how to operate his business lawfully. This is clearly a hugely lucrative operation and he’d be reckless not to protect it.

I am assuming he covers the Saturday 3pm fixtures ‘live’ btw? If not, then this debate is moot I guess!

Most of the other actors in the field I don’t have a problem accepting that’s how they operate btw. In fact I’d be amazed if they didn’t, but he strikes me as discernibly different for the reasons outlined above and because of the scale of his operation.

As his whole business is reliant upon live viewing & lesser known fan channels have been warned about filming inside stadiums then it does make you consider what the relationship is. Is his content or narrative controlled, it certainly seems influenced.

Apologies - I have an admission. I had time to kill this evening and whilst waiting in the car, around 7.30 ish, and I was flicking between a particularly boring interview on 5 live with Stuart Broad, and on Talk Sport, it was some cretin interviewing another whiney voiced ****, whom I soon identified as the no-mark supreme that is Alan Pardew.

I'm boring you with this because Pardew gave his 11. Notable was that he decided that Tafarel was his best goalie - no mention of Allison, or Ederson - to my memory, Tafarel was nothing special. But, over and above that, there's probably 1 Brazillian player that everyone in the world would have in their best 11 Brazilian team of all time - can you guess who he omitted?
Jo?

In the light of that I had to laugh at Sean Custis and Henry Winter waxing lyrical about Kobbie Mainoo on Talkshite this morning. Apparently it was fantastic the way he slowed the game down and distributed the ball. Now Mainoo may, indeed, be "one for the future", like everyone else I haven't seen enough to judge, but last night he came on at 0-0 and slowed an already comatose game down even further and continued to do so even after we went 1-0 down. Every pass he did make, accurately I'll concede, went 5 yards sideways or backwards. I saw nothing that couldn't have been done better by any number of midfield players.
A certain Mr Phillips would have done exactly the same

This fat c#nt is certainly enjoying his time in the spotlight.
One keith wyness.
View attachment 111549
His plan seems to be to call himself an expert, issue an anti city statement once or twice a week and collect the receipts from the pond life reading it .
I'd be surprised if he has any actual clients or advice he could offer them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.