E-Premier League

Just watched a few secs of the end. They've got Van Dyke and Rashford in the team, wtf..?
I thought it was City..? Not for me, I'm out..

I actually caught a few minutes of this when I was flicking through channels and both teams had Haaland playing for them in the same game. No wonder the fucker’s always injured.

One team had Ruud Gullit playing aswell, which seemed a bit odd.

I actually caught a few minutes of this when I was flicking through channels and both teams had Haaland playing for them in the same game. No wonder the fucker’s always injured.

One team had Ruud Gullit playing aswell, which seemed a bit odd.
Does anyone know how the teams of players are chosen, personally I haven’t a clue but I certainly enjoyed watching it last night.

Just watched a few secs of the end. They've got Van Dyke and Rashford in the team, wtf..?
I saw that, Rashford on the wing with Van Dijk and Rio Ferdinand at the back, and Ruud Gullit up there.

The Brighton team has Haaland up front and Rodri at right back?

What a load of fucking nonsense

That’s what i thought…
Watched City v Luton for my sins.
City had Ferdinand & Rashford
Luton had Haaland, Rodri & Varane

Hurt my head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.