Russian invasion of Ukraine

Europe and NATO need to wake up to the very real possibility that Putin will soon have his enabler back in power in Trump and that defence spending as a percentage of GDP is going to have to seriously rise so that we are not overly dependent on the USA for our defence.

I’ve little doubt, the first real sign of weakness and Putin will attack.

We need to ensure he never gets that opportunity.
We have something called a nuclear deterrent , he won't attack.

They were test variants, but that doesn't necessarily mean our detterent is not fit for purpose

Surely a test variant is just the same as a normal tactical missile with the warhead replaced with a similar mass item to emulate a nuke warhead?

Either way, failing to fire a test missile in this scenario isn't confidence inspiring.

Surely a test variant is just the same as a normal tactical missile with the warhead replaced with a similar mass item to emulate a nuke warhead?

Either way, failing to fire a test missile in this scenario isn't confidence inspiring.
DASO missiles are packed out with telemetry.

I have full confidence in our deterrent and don't become disheartened because of a failure. There has been plenty of successful launchesover the decades to suggest it's robustness

The authorities in Russia have had their eye off the Jihadist threat- too busy fighting Ukraine and prosecuting LGBT "terrorists"

Surely,as a terrorist,the aim would be to inflict the biggest death rate possible?
The chosen weapons was Kalashnikov Assault rifles,which can fire up to 600 rounds per minute.
Attack happened for about 20 minutes.....they "should of got a few thousand shots off between 4 of them,IMO.
These "4 terrorists" were firing in small bursts and sometimes single shots.
There were 6200 people in the hall and they "killed" 137??
Would they not just go in and empty as many mags as possible,maybe throw a few grenades etc?
Still not sitting right with me.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.