Russian invasion of Ukraine

Surely,as a terrorist,the aim would be to inflict the biggest death rate possible?
The chosen weapons was Kalashnikov Assault rifles,which can fire up to 600 rounds per minute.
Attack happened for about 20 minutes.....they "should of got a few thousand shots off between 4 of them,IMO.
These "4 terrorists" were firing in small bursts and sometimes single shots.
There were 6200 people in the hall and they "killed" 137??
Would they not just go in and empty as many mags as possible,maybe throw a few grenades etc?
Still not sitting right with me.

Slava Ukraini.
With such a huge number of folk the FSB would have surely have had one or 2 folk there undercover to keep an eye out for dissenters. 20 mins to turn up, in a police state. They certainly didn’t do much to stop it.

With such a huge number of folk the FSB would have surely have had one or 2 folk there undercover to keep an eye out for dissenters. 20 mins to turn up, in a police state. They certainly didn’t do much to stop it.
How long did it take to move in at the Arena? My neighbor did it, the warning signs were there, they were supposedly being watched. If I stuck some right wing sticker(not that I would)on a lamppost, the old bill would be kicking my doors in. These fuckers were hanging all sorts of ISIS flags. Wish I'd killed them thinkin back in hindsight

Apparently the office is across the road from the venue,so 20 minutes to get 100 yards..

Ridiculous take. If, if, they are the guilty parties, and they aren't in fact stooges plucked by that evil ****, then they stand trial and are found guilty before a judge and jury. At which point, they go on to lead a miserable existence in prison. That's how a justice system works in a civilised society.

Put another way, would you like to see our country adopt similar methods?

For slaughtering over 100 people?

A justice system in a civilised society doesn't always work properly.
Victims always seem to come secondary to the "human rights" of the convicted.
We see paedophiles let off lightly because some people view their crimes as a "social" issue for example.
I would imagine the families of the Manchester Arena bomber doing similar (if not much worse) if the fucker hadn't blown himself up in the process.

So while i see the Russians treating a "secured" prisoner this way as barbaric, i can fully understand the sentiment of "not really caring" either.

For slaughtering over 100 people?
Yes. Irrespective of how many were slaughtered, we should never want our country to adopt the "methods" recently seen by the Russians. It would represent law being violated by those who are supposed to be it's upholders, and once one law is violated, all are violable. On the caveat they are guilty parties (and I still have reservations), they should be tried and convicted as per the law, and then suffer commensurately in prison. It's a duty of any civilised state to uphold it's laws and not lower itself to the ways of terrorism and barbarism.

Don't misunderstand me, I have zero sympathy for their afflictions (again, assuming they are the perpetrators), but I do find show trial-by-torture objectionable, as anyone should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.