The Conservative Party/Government

No doubt they’ve been waiting for their backhanders to kick in before resigning, off to a company that would have benefited from their actions.

Makes you wonder how they are going to replace these quitters, as apparently their membership is falling too.
I can see a bunch of snotty little Tory boys straight out of Oxbridge (memories of the ghastly Haig at conference) being the replacements in hundreds of constituencies, so if you doubt the level of experience and ability of the current mob, wait till you see what’s coming.

Makes you wonder how they are going to replace these quitters, as apparently their membership is falling too.
I can see a bunch of snotty little Tory boys straight out of Oxbridge (memories of the ghastly Haig at conference) being the replacements in hundreds of constituencies, so if you doubt the level of experience and ability of the current mob, wait till you see what’s coming.
I have no doubt on the experience and ability of the current mob

It does make me think... and I'm not proposing this because I think it's a good idea, but the politically astute will almost certainly be thinking about it... If you are the type of person who would like to see the Overton window shifted to the left, now would be the perfect timing for subterfuge. Get a bunch of left-leaning folks to infiltrate Tory HQ as candidates. Gradually change the group-think, the loony bins leave for Reform oblivion. Turn them into the new SDP and that's really game, set, match for traditional Conservatism in this country. It's all of a sudden now a contest between left and centre.

We can dream.

It does make me think... and I'm not proposing this because I think it's a good idea, but the politically astute will almost certainly be thinking about it... If you are the type of person who would like to see the Overton window shifted to the left, now would be the perfect timing for subterfuge. Get a bunch of left-leaning folks to infiltrate Tory HQ as candidates. Gradually change the group-think, the loony bins leave for Reform oblivion. Turn them into the new SDP and that's really game, set, match for traditional Conservatism in this country. It's all of a sudden now a contest between left and centre.

We can dream.
I wish I had a beard so I could stroke it and nod sagely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.