FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone is on the cup scheme with 10k+ points not going the fa cup semi final I could do with a spare supporter number please just so I can get seats downstairs with friends together on the 2nd sales window, thanks.

Extremely hacked off. My mate has a spare for the semi final. I'm in London that weekend on a pre planned weekend away. However I am with Mrs Bewaresutekh and I don't think she would be too pleased if l left her for afternoon to go.
A spare what? Tickets haven't even gone on sale yet.

It's at tea time so get her a ticket too, or leave her to look in the shops that surround new Wembley.

Are they doing a pull through for U18s for this one so adults can buy their tickets when it's their turn? Might have missed it but can't see anything on the website. i will be going with my lad, he is U18 and a SC holder so I need to know whether his window is in line with mine (10K plus points) or his (well under 10K).

Are they doing a pull through for U18s for this one so adults can buy their tickets when it's their turn? Might have missed it but can't see anything on the website. i will be going with my lad, he is U18 and a SC holder so I need to know whether his window is in line with mine (10K plus points) or his (well under 10K).

Always has been in the past at Wembley. Just stick two in the basket on Thursday, change one to your lads name and see if it lets you proceed or you get half a page of red writing.

i'm hoping the same, but my sons just a normal match day member

Would love to of gone to this but unfortunately the missus has booked us a flight that same day to the Baltics so will have to find a bar somewhere in Vilnius to watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.