Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland had a pen saved by the Fulham keeper Rodák tonight vs Slovakia and Rodders scored a pen v Brazil, so that's our penalty taker sorted for the Arsenal game - though Bento the Brazil keeper was only playing his 2nd international game.
You having a laugh
We don't get penalties so no need to select a taker. Especially with the Ref we have Sunday. CTID

I'm sure you would happily take a draw back to London, but that sort of deflects your argument that you have closed the gap on us, let's see.

Your 1-0 scrappy win at start of the season has filled you with yet more optimism and giddiness it seems, which is great news.

You use the word "expecting" quite a lot, if you rely on expectation in the game of football you are mainly always disappointed with the outcomes, we had it for over 30 years.

Anyway I engage with you no more, I'll be there Sunday to watch us give you a hiding again, and look forward to your excuses and expectations that you had next week.
You got the wrong guy. Bridgeno1 never come across as giddy to me. Good poster - respectful and aware he is on another team's forum. Very welcome here from my perspective

I think the opposite think they'll defend deep, hit us on the break with pace, that's where the big chances will come! Last season our first goal was then pushing well up we broke Kdb got the ball and scored a worldly..
Actually we didnt really break. It was a somewhat hopeful long ball from Johnny which found Haaland. He was immensely strong and found KDB who did the rest. One of Haaland's best plays last season IMO.

Haaland had a pen saved by the Fulham keeper Rodák tonight vs Slovakia and Rodders scored a pen v Brazil, so that's our penalty taker sorted for the Arsenal game - though Bento the Brazil keeper was only playing his 2nd international game.
The one he’s scored for us was a keeper’s error, not a Rodri “goal,” so I’m not sure anyone is in a rush to get him to the penalty spot.

Now, put him about 22 yards out and he can hit a sixpence by the post with a side footed rocket!

Stones suffering an abductor injury.....cheers waistcoat you ****.

An abductor injury involves the muscles responsible for rotating an arm or leg away from the body, particularly affecting the hip muscles that open the hip out to the side. These injuries can lead to conditions like tendonitis, tendinopathy, and abductor tears, causing pain and difficulty in standing or walking.

Commonly caused by overuse during sports activities involving jumping, abductor injuries can result from muscle imbalances or age-related wear and tear on tendons. Diagnosis involves physical exams and imaging tests like x-rays, ultrasounds, or MRIs. Treatment includes rest, ice, compression, elevation (RICE method), anti-inflammatory medication, rehabilitation exercises, and in severe cases, surgery may be necessary for complete tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.