Media Discussion - 2023/24

'Does Doku think he fouled Mac Allister in that controversial penalty claim?'

Nearly 3 weeks ago it happened.

God bless sky sports for not letting it go.
The many things that go in the Dippers favour, swept under the carpet and never spoken about again.
A very very rare decision that could have gone either way, drag it out for years.
The Dippers way

Talksport know City fans hate the station, they actually said something about it 4 or 5 years ago.
When Jay pulled them apart a few weeks ago shouty Jim vehemently denied it, just like when he and his peroxide buddy slagged off the French version of Frankenstein before cozying up to their Chairman on their corporate freebie.The media fest, "great show " , fantastic piece" etc etc. utter faceless tossers the lot of em.

IMG_3382.png
I wonder who Tielemens, Shaqiri or Beckett play for? No matter i bet you can guess which team does get a mention tonight

Talksport know City fans hate the station, they actually said something about it 4 or 5 years ago.
I used to listen a few years ago, this is how it often went:

Shouty “we’ve got big Liverpool fan Mike from Brighton on the line”

Bit of a pause and road noise because Rep Mike is showing us he is responsible in his Ford Mondeo hands free on his way to sell sweets to a Convenience Store.

“Hi, it’s Mike here, I’m a big Liverpool fan, btw Jim and Simon, great show, I’d just like to say I think we’ll win the league this year and Mo Salah is the best player in the world”

“Thanks Mike, great call, 2 points well made there, who can disagree with any of that?”

“Right, we’ve got a commercial break coming up featuring the hedgehog gutter brush but when we come back in 10 minutes time we’ll be discussing how those cheating Bluemoses from the wrong half of Manchester (sic) are overriding the FFP rules and winning trophies, it’s really not fair, blub, blub, blub”.

I used to listen a few years ago, this is how it often went:

Shouty “we’ve got big Liverpool fan Mike from Brighton on the line”

Bit of a pause and road noise because Rep Mike is showing us he is responsible in his Ford Mondeo hands free on his way to sell sweets to a Convenience Store.

“Hi, it’s Mike here, I’m a big Liverpool fan, btw Jim and Simon, great show, I’d just like to say I think we’ll win the league this year and Mo Salah is the best player in the world”

“Thanks Mike, great call, 2 points well made there, who can disagree with any of that?”

“Right, we’ve got a commercial break coming up featuring the hedgehog gutter brush but when we come back in 10 minutes time we’ll be discussing how those cheating Bluemoses from the wrong half of Manchester (sic) are overriding the FFP rules and winning trophies, it’s really not fair, blub, blub, blub”.
That’s a good analysis of when I used to listen to Brazil n co about 6 years ago, I’m just so glad I stopped all those years ago now and kept my sanity.

Surprised to see the Chelsea financial irregularities got some interest from the press recently, not much furore in their coverage of it though or any attempts to whip the PL fans up into a frenzy. The tactic that they've consistently employed for any City news of a similar nature. Had a look on talksport, to see if it was one of their 'hot topics', nope. No videos from Terry or Mark Goldbridge on it, while piling on the faux outrage... Chelsea not big or relevant enough?

I've no agenda against Chelsea but multiple PLs and cups are implicated in the years this went on and the City bashers all swore 'til they were blue in the face, that they have no agendas, that they care deeply about these issues in football. Time and time again, they expose their lack of consistency, showing themselves to be bullshitters, who's words mean nothing.

Even the press seem to be going through the motions, when it's anyone other than City with allegations against them. They will do the bare minimum because it's their job. I guess it's too much effort to keep up the same level of energy, when you're faking it, huh?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.