Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Cancelled mine, had it since I was 11, now 32. Gutted to have done it but can’t afford it anymore.

Cancelled mine, had it since I was 11, now 32. Gutted to have done it but can’t afford it anymore.
Sorry to read that. At least you know your seat will be sold as a match day ticket sale to a tourist or a day tripper instead of to you or to another legacy City fan who is desperate for a season ticket. :-( Tuff times for City’s legacy support.

Has anyone here bought the value gold season ticket? I’m thinking of changing to this but concerned about the seat allocation.

Prior to opening of SSL3 i had these for a number of years.

Unquestionably great value, there isn’t a bad view in the stadium, but if you value atmosphere you can end up somewhere really quiet, as let’s face it there are a number of areas like this. Complete lottery who you end up sitting beside as well obviously.

Exactly as TiaL put it. from what I've heard last season there seemed to be quite a few allocated in East stand L3 and but also SSL3. all quite high up but like TiaL said not a bad view in the stadium.

1711548501446.png
1711548600188.png
I had an argument/talk with my 22 year old son about the price of our season tickets and he thinks its a fair price and quoted NFL and their prices!!!
I don't pay for his now as he works and he seems fine paying the price we pay £765 to watch the
"BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!"

Shouldn't have cancelled it, another blue would have snapped your hand off for that, now it's going to be another tourist spot.

Shame.

Exactly as TiaL put it. from what I've heard last season there seemed to be quite a few allocated in East stand L3 and but also SSL3. all quite high up but like TiaL said not a bad view in the stadium.
I relocated from Colin Bell level 3 due to the price but it was by far the best seat I’ve had. SSL3 is where I am now which is great but only when your not in the heavens

And you know this how?
Because that’s what the club are doing. They aren’t issuing any new season tickets. Lapsed season tickets are being turned into match day tickets. Thats what’s been discussed on BM on numerous occasions.

I can prove that, but I don’t want to go into it on a public forum for personal reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.