Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Because that’s what the club are doing. They aren’t issuing any new season tickets. Lapsed season tickets are being turned into match day tickets. Thats what’s been discussed on BM on numerous occasions.

I can prove that, but I don’t want to go into it on a public forum for personal reasons.
Oh go on......

Because that’s what the club are doing. They aren’t issuing any new season tickets. Lapsed season tickets are being turned into match day tickets. Thats what’s been discussed on BM on numerous occasions.

I can prove that, but I don’t want to go into it on a public forum for personal reasons.
So where are the flexi gold coming from, besides only a minority of Match day tickets go to tourists, most go to normal fans,some of which have been going longer than you have.

View attachment 111844
View attachment 111845
I had an argument/talk with my 22 year old son about the price of our season tickets and he thinks its a fair price and quoted NFL and their prices!!!
I don't pay for his now as he works and he seems fine paying the price we pay £765 to watch the
"BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!"

Why are people quoting some random US sports as a reference prices? Why not cricket in Pakistan? Both are completely different sports in completely different countries with completely different pay levels in general compared to north west UK.

I just had a look at the Pakistani Super League Season pass prices and "The most expensive season pass for the fixtures at Lahore’s Gaddafi Stadium will cost the fans Rs18,720". That's roughly £53.

If you log in on the junior members account, there should be the option there.

At least there was on mine.
Which menu? I'm in his ticketing account now but can't see anything.

The website reads as though it should be the ST holder doing the registering during the checkout of his ST hence why the friend needed to be strongly linked.

I can't find an option anywhere to lodge interest in a Flexi gold for a junior, it's let me renew my existing gold but nowhere was an option for a junior blue or whatever they call it to apply for a flexi-gold. Bloody website does my tits in
I’m sure there’s an email that has a link to the registration in, it is not a separate email. You may have to scroll down on the email as the link is at the bottom of it. The email is somet to do about renewals

Significantly, Manchester City Official Supporters Club general secretary Kevin Parker backed their campaign and said he was “very disappointed” at the rises.

“After the most successful season in the club’s history on-the-pitch what a great opportunity it would have been to reward out loyal, long-standing season ticket holders with no increase so we could all feel part of the success,” said Parker.

Which menu? I'm in his ticketing account now but can't see anything.

The website reads as though it should be the ST holder doing the registering during the checkout of his ST hence why the friend needed to be strongly linked.

That’s what I thought. But then I logged in to the juniors account and it was just there on the Home Screen without having to do any searching.
16a46fdae6b68890c3f1bf08d4aeffe9.jpg

Has your junior definitely got an active membership ‘strongly linked’ to an adult season ticket holder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.