PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

To be fair, she is seemingly a keen supporter of human rights. Thus, you would presume that she'd not want to share her life with someone who abuses others. I would suggest that defines her as someone of little substance and of having moral weakness.
Is there any evidience that she does?

I didn't. But seeing as it was mentioned by someone else, I see it as a legitimate point to raise that you're accusing others of heinous wrongdoing, whilst standing by your nonce of a husband.

If someone close to me was a wrongun, I'd certainly keep my trap shut, precisely to prevent posts like these accusing her of hypocrisy.

Annabel could easily remained objective during her interview, without adding the sensationalist angle of our owner's country's "questionable" human rights record (whatever they allegedly are).

I personally don't see what the fuck her questioning has to do with investing in Manchester, if not to cause mischief?
Amen to that. ¯\(¿) /¯

You are Annabel Tiffin and I claim my £5.
This world’s wild. Imagine asking if there was any evidence for some bloke that none of us have heard of!

Tiffin asked a question maybe she shouldn’t have and it’s because she’s morally vacuous because Tommie spreads a rumour surrounding her husband that no one can corroborate, but will accept because Tiffin should stick to the right questions to ask!

This world’s wild. Imagine asking if there was any evidence for some bloke that none of us have heard of!

Tiffin asked a question maybe she shouldn’t have and it’s because she’s morally vacuous because Tommie spreads a rumour surrounding her husband that no one can corroborate, but will accept because Tiffin should stick to the right questions to ask!
Almost as bad as people derailing the most important thread on Bluemoon.

He put a whacking great capital gains tax on them, levied on every trading gain. Legalised theft, if you like. It wounded pensions and pensioners very badly and the stock market too.
A disastrous move, imho.

I agree it is probably not illegal for the C of E to take money from a source that owes it's rewards to the stock exchange rise and attracted investers because of this future reward.

Perhaps I should have said he decided a one off tax to overnight claim a reward for the loss of taxation at investment stage.

He certainly took money off me overnight without it being included in the investment rules at time of paying in.
What do you call that?

Off topic, but there is certainly no capital gains and wasn't any under Labour and Gordon, in 'approved' pension funds. Go and do your homework you naughty boy, back fo the class. Anyway I'm about to yawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.