PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s fine. It’s not pendent of what her husband may have done.
She's accusing our owners country of abusing humans. Her husband has been apparently sacked for sexually abusing his colleagues.

No one's forcing her to live with him, & she's choosing to stand by him regardless, & that's her choice to make.

However, it's a bit rich of her to then condemn others for abusing other humans don't you think?

A word of advice too mate. The hole you're in is getting deeper by the post. Stop digging & lob the shovel out.

She's accusing our owners country of abusing humans. Her husband has been apparently sacked for sexually abusing his colleagues.

No one's forcing her to live with him, & I'd she's choosing to stand by him, that's her choice. However, it's a bit rich of her to then condemn others for abusing other humans don't you think?

A word of advice too mate. The hole you're in is getting deeper by the post. Stop digging & lob the shovel out.
Nobody is perfect. I bet even you have made mistakes or turned a blind eye to certain things in life that you’re probably not proud of.

Therefore you shouldn’t be able to post on here or question anybody else about anything.

“Apparently sacked”. Must be true then.

Nobody is perfect. I bet even you have made mistakes or turned a blind eye to certain things in life that you’re probably not proud of.

Therefore you shouldn’t be able to post on here or question anybody else about anything.

“Apparently sacked”. Must be true then.
I'm not claiming to be perfect, but I can happily state I've never sexually abused anyone, nor committed human rights abuses either.

The plain fact is that our owner has invested over £1bn into Manchester. Now instead of being objective regarding the investment, Tiffin has questioned the morality of the investment because of Abu Dhabi's alleged human rights abuses.

Do you even know what these apparent abuses are?

Something I found interesting from sports bible whatever that is. Etihad are preparing for an Initial Public Offering (IPO), opening up their accounts for all to see before going on the stock exchange. Investment banking experts told the The Mirror that it's unlikely Etihad would allow such access if it risked revealing evidence of a manipulated sponsorship deal with City. The plot thickens. Or should that be the legal treacle does!
The Titanic will be turning in it’s grave.

I queried Annabel Tiffin when she did this article and this was her reply.

“Thanks for replying. I appreciate what you’re saying. But I suppose from a journalist’s point of view we were doing a largely positive piece about a new venue. We have also done many items over the years about the regeneration of east Manchester. Never the less there is an issue that Manchester City council sold the land to a state with questionable human rights and many people have concerns about that. I put that point to the Mayor and it is for him to defend the position, which he did.

The UAE ranks 153 in the world in terms of personal freedoms. So while they’ve brought a lot of money into Manchester - and I love Manchester and want it to flourish - I believe it is fair to ask the question where that money is coming from.

Sorry for lengthy reply!!
Hope I haven’t put you off watching
Best wishes
Annabel”
Is this the one with absolutely enormous face?

I'm not claiming to be perfect, but I can happily state I've never sexually abused anyone, nor committed human rights abuses too.

The plain fact is that our owner has invested over £1bn into Manchester. Now instead of being objective regarding the investment, Tiffin has questioned the morality of the investment because of Abu Dhabi's alleged him rights abuses.

Do you even know what these apparent abuses are?
I haven’t a clue what they are or whether they exist re her husband. I certainly can’t find anything online about them.

If you want to have a look at what people think the UAE do, then Amnesty International is probably the first port of call.

I, personally, don’t think that the UAE are much worse or better than a lot of countries in the world, but there has always been a question mark over their treatment of overseas workers etc.

As I’ve said before, people have gone after Tiffin because she asked a question we didn’t like and have gone after her because of her husband. There‘s nothing I can see about what he did or if he did it. We also don’t know what has been said in their household. It’s all conjecture based on one poster eluding to it.

In bygone times, Ric would be wary of being sued for thousands of pounds for this type of evidence-less gossip.

I queried Annabel Tiffin when she did this article and this was her reply.

“Thanks for replying. I appreciate what you’re saying. But I suppose from a journalist’s point of view we were doing a largely positive piece about a new venue. We have also done many items over the years about the regeneration of east Manchester. Never the less there is an issue that Manchester City council sold the land to a state with questionable human rights and many people have concerns about that. I put that point to the Mayor and it is for him to defend the position, which he did.

The UAE ranks 153 in the world in terms of personal freedoms. So while they’ve brought a lot of money into Manchester - and I love Manchester and want it to flourish - I believe it is fair to ask the question where that money is coming from.

Sorry for lengthy reply!!
Hope I haven’t put you off watching
Best wishes
Annabel”

It’s not a great reply though is it…. 153rd and she thinks that’s relevant…. How many other times has she championed human rights…. It’s a little like old Andy Hinchcliffe being a bastion of race relations for a couple of minutes because it suited his paymasters agenda.

I'm sure the PL appeal process would be more trusted if there was genuinely independent arbitration, by which I mean CAS.

What's the PL afraid of?

Losing control of the agenda perhaps?
It is nonsense when a club has to appeal against a points deduction because an owner spends the club's money while the PL says there's no point fining the club because the owner can easily afford the fine. And the only justification is the "rules are rules"".

So her partner is a nonce too now?

Do you see how things escalate?

Live with a partner that’s been convicted of anything. Is there any evidence at all?
Apparently her partner has lost two different jobs for sexual harassment of women, definitely noncey, she by association to him is condoning such behaviour by continuing her marriage to him, guilty by association, evidence unimportant.

She is a journalist on a local news program which has the potential to reach millions and stated land in Manchester had been bought by the UAE state, more than likely she and her bosses knew this was untrue as Mansour had bought this through one of his companies and just like he did with City & not through the state he happens to hold a role in, but they have Mansour guilty by association & zero evidence City or the land are state owned, evidence unimportant.

So as someone said, glass houses & all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.