PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Apparently her partner has lost two different jobs for sexual harassment of women, definitely noncey, she by association to him is condoning such behaviour by continuing her marriage to him, guilty by association, evidence unimportant.

She is a journalist on a local news program which has the potential to reach millions and stated land in Manchester had been bought by the UAE state, more than likely she and her bosses knew this was untrue as Mansour had bought this through one of his companies and just like he did with City & not through the state he happens to hold a role in, but they have Mansour guilty by association & zero evidence City or the land are state owned, evidence unimportant.

So as someone said, glass houses & all that.
Apparently.

Fair enough. What about this as a suggested defence to the panel?:

"Oh, just tell the PL to fuck off will you? All they have is a couple of emails chosen to show the club in the worst possible light. We have valid contracts signed by the appropriate people in the appropriate companies and UK legal and tax clearances to support the contracts, the services provided and the amounts involved. And you can tell them not to even think about using the new rules. It was 13 fucking years ago, the cunts. I rest my case."

Could work. And my last post on Mancini ....
That could work. Harsh but fair!

It’s not a story the BBC would run though. They would if it was someone else

Remember how they presented the Huw Edwards story - went to huge lengths not to name him and specifically said they wouldn’t report unsubstantiated allegations and lectured us all on the concept of protecting the innocent. How that contrasted with Dan Roans ‘tar and feathering’ of City - he's long since decided we are guilty... the vile slug…. Another one who should have been dismissed for his misconduct re the Leicester City chairman.

Anyway, we’re going round in circles. I think we’ve all put our points across and now we can return to slagging off the next journalist to ask a question or suggest something bad.

Today Tiffin, tomorrow SJIAC will be no doubt top of the agenda.

I haven’t a clue what they are or whether they exist re her husband. I certainly can’t find anything online about them.

If you want to have a look at what people think the UAE do, then Amnesty International is probably the first port of call.

I, personally, don’t think that the UAE are much worse or better than a lot of countries in the world, but there has always been a question mark over their treatment of overseas workers etc.

As I’ve said before, people have gone after Tiffin because she asked a question we didn’t like and have gone after her because of her husband. There‘s nothing I can see about what he did or if he did it. We also don’t know what has been said in their household. It’s all conjecture based on one poster eluding to it.

In bygone times, Ric would be wary of being sued for thousands of pounds for this type of evidence-less gossip.
Honest question, are you related to or personally know her because you're awfully defensive on her behalf?

Do you have some personal beef against TH perhaps?

If you think the post breaks house rules you can always report it rather than snidely trying to bring Ric in on it.

I haven’t a clue what they are or whether they exist re her husband. I certainly can’t find anything online about them.

If you want to have a look at what people think the UAE do, then Amnesty International is probably the first port of call.

I, personally, don’t think that the UAE are much worse or better than a lot of countries in the world, but there has always been a question mark over their treatment of overseas workers etc.

As I’ve said before, people have gone after Tiffin because she asked a question we didn’t like and have gone after her because of her husband. There‘s nothing I can see about what he did or if he did it. We also don’t know what has been said in their household. It’s all conjecture based on one poster eluding to it.

In bygone times, Ric would be wary of being sued for thousands of pounds for this type of evidence-less gossip.
I'll hazard a bet that certain details regarding Tiffin's husband will have been legally removed online. Next, ask yourself why?

As for Abu Dhabi (not UAE), from memory their alleged human rights abuses were because the state is essentially an autocracy without a political opposition, where dissent against the Royal family is punishable by a prison sentence.

I've heard nothing about Abu Dhabi's treatment of foreign workers to be honest.

Honest question, are you related to or personally know her because you're awfully defensive on her behalf?

Do you have some personal beef against TH perhaps?

If you think the post breaks house rules you can always report it rather than snidely trying to bring Ric in on it.
No, I’m just suggesting there’s little evidence to back up all the stuff she’s been given on here.

It wasn’t a snidy attempt to get Ric involved, it was supposed to be a joke based on the responses given when anything slight libellous was brought up in years gone by. Do you not remember the “you can’t say that in case Ric gets sued for thousands of pounds?”

Ive got no beef with TH either. He said what he did and some have taken it as gospel and I questioned it. That’s all. If there is evidence to corroborate what he says, then I’ll happily cede.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.