PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Are you defined by your partner’s behaviour?

I'm not moralising about human rights or abusive nature when it concerns my job.

My wife was one of the six people her partner touched up and his wife knew full well his previous, yet chose to believe him.

I don't consider Miguel Delaney a decent journalist either when he is trash talking about City, yet he's quite happy to turn a blind eye to the ownership make up of his own newspaper or the hospitality he affords himself when he visits.l the Etihad.

It makes both hypocrites.

Thanks! Seems a bit of a wrong’un. I assume he was charged as well?

It still doesn’t disallow Tiffin from asking a question about the UAE though.

I’ve always been a Parkin man, personally.
sometimes these things just go away - no charges, no claims for wrongful dismissal, girls stay on and await groping by replacement - seamless

So why mention it?

Because she is a hypocrite. I think you introduced if I were questioning her journalistic integrity?

I simply highlighted this is a woman citing human rights abuses when she is/was married to a man who stuck his hands down the pants of female colleagues.

I'm not moralising about human rights or abusive nature when it concerns my job.

My wife was one of the six people her partner touched up and his wife knew full well his previous, yet chose to believe him.

I don't consider Miguel Delaney a decent journalist either when he is trash talking about City, yet he's quite happy to turn a blind eye to the ownership make up of his own newspaper or the hospitality he affords himself when he visits.l the Etihad.

It makes both hypocrites.
Everyone is a hypocrite in some way, though, Tolmie. I wasn’t doubting you posting honestly, I was just asking for some evidence as I couldn’t find any online and I’m really sorry that your wife had to endure what she did.

I’m sure Martin Samuel has done stuff to make him a hypocrite too, but we’d be happy to overlook that if he’s fighting our corner. That’s how things work these days, sadly.

Delaney has created a character that he can’t shy away from. He’s dug his grave and if we’re exonerated, his name will be mud everywhere.

I wonder if there’s a UAE forum that calls Mansour a hypocrite for being a devout Muslim, yet allows the sale of alcohol in his stadia, or allows the pride flag to be shown.

Having read her response to another blue questioning her motives, I found her reply reasonable and journalists will often ask questions from differing points of view.

Anyway, none of this today was meant as a slight of you, so please don’t think that it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.