Shouldn't have gone to Specsavers.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
A visit to the Product Review website reveals more complaints than complements about Specsavers products.

Out of 1,510 reviews 782 panned the Company handing out a one-star review, 199 gave a two-star review while only 393 handed the Company a 5-star review. The UK company has 400 shops in Australia.

One customer writing under the name BMO ..The quality of Specsavers glasses and lenses have fallen in recent years. Until 2020, they were my ‘go to’ for glasses. However, in 2020….I found them lacking.

My first issue was with the coating on my glasses…. I have had nothing but problems with this coating. The glasses constantly ‘fog up’ and always look smudged.

The writer was also refused a warranty claim when the arm came off another pair of Specsavers glasses.

The owners have made themselves billionaires with slick adverts. I'd go elsewhere if I could see better.

eyes-pop-out.gif

Well I won’t use Specsavers if I’m ever in Australia then.

Meanwhile I’m happy with them in the U.K.

I've been using selectspecs on the internet. Just ordered some more distance glasses off them, £6 a pair, I know I'm a cheapskate but I lose and break them at a crazy rate.

I've been using selectspecs on the internet. Just ordered some more distance glasses off them, £6 a pair, I know I'm a cheapskate but I lose and break them at a crazy rate.
Perhaps you need shorter distance glasses too if you keep breaking them! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.