WSL Liverpool (H) 30/03/24:

Some people must be pretty embarrassed after all the shit that they were throwing at Taylor both early on in the season and last season.
With all the comings and going over the past 12 months or so, he has slowly built a wonderful team. Well done Gareth.

I'll be the first to admit I wasn't his biggest fan, but he's done really well in bringing a togetherness to the squad and that's paying dividends. Some of the improvement is down to background changes higher up too!

Still think a 3 year contract is premature though. I'm fortunate enough to know a couple of people involved and some of the stuff I hear is a bit head scratching at times.

But a manager takes the flack when it isn't going well, so he should get the praise when it is!

I'll be the first to admit I wasn't his biggest fan, but he's done really well in bringing a togetherness to the squad and that's paying dividends. Some of the improvement is down to background changes higher up too!

Still think a 3 year contract is premature though. I'm fortunate enough to know a couple of people involved and some of the stuff I hear is a bit head scratching at times.

But a manager takes the flack when it isn't going well, so he should get the praise when it is!
I also remember (and we still see it) Pep also getting it in the neck. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.